61 - 80 of 4809 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
my car is set up on some jack stands for the next few days. ;O

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Washed it ....Replaced two burnt lights. front parking led and fan speed knob.

Oh and watched a bit of a movie for the first time in the 6 while waiting around for people at the meet today lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dropped off at tint guys shop for the week(going out of town), for Xpel headlight and foglight protection...:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
2009 Mazda 6 Sport Sedan

Took the car to the car wash to get the salt of it. Changed the oil and Filter, Rotated the tires and looked for a replacement side mirror. Busy day!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Yesterday: switched front bumper to a sports one, put on a badgeless grille and switched both headlight assemblies!
Today: swapped tails for Led tails and going for a wash soon

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
put my sri/tip, bpv, and tmic back on the car along with the accessport tune now that i have verified i don't have an oil leak. its been a long 3 weeks.... :D

needs a wash real badly though.. lol

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Yesterday: switched front bumper to a sports one, put on a badgeless grille and switched both headlight assemblies!
Today: swapped tails for Led tails and going for a wash soon

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide App
Which headlight is damaged?

·
Registered
245 Posts
New rear "flying M" arrived yesterday. Took it home clipped it and plasti-dipped it.
I cant wait till it warms up so I can instal them.

The excess is the backing for the tape.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Fixed my ABS! I had to take it to a friends shop because he has the Snap-on computer to pull the ABS codes and cycle the ABS pump. We were able to run the pump and cycle the solenoids while bleeding the brakes and got all the air out. Also found my left front ABS sensor was out of range so we replaced that. I'm happy to report that the ABS, TCS and EBFD all work fine. No more "front brakes only" and no more flat-spotting.

And I have to say, 275s look bad-a$$ on the 6!

·
Super Moderator
16,820 Posts
Fixed my ABS! I had to take it to a friends shop because he has the Snap-on computer to pull the ABS codes and cycle the ABS pump. We were able to run the pump and cycle the solenoids while bleeding the brakes and got all the air out. Also found my left front ABS sensor was out of range so we replaced that. I'm happy to report that the ABS, TCS and EBFD all work fine. No more "front brakes only" and no more flat-spotting.
Excellent news!

And I have to say, 275s look bad-a$$ on the 6!
Dayumm......... I need me some 275's lol

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Today I drove it to work and enjoyed the heated leather seats and bose audio, listened to the blissful sounds created by my setup as I easily past all the traffic, lowered my asking price, relisted on craigslist and subliminally advertized the shit out of it so that you, yes you, could get the deal of your life!

http://forum.mazda6club.com/showthread.php?t=258509

:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
...yes I work in sales.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

61 - 80 of 4809 Posts