Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4757 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Hey Slate, how dark were they after one coat of tint? And did it cover evenly? I want to put a light tint on my corner markers but don't want them to be too dark..
I'd say nite shade works with one or two coats to get a light tint
I did 4 on my tails and it is not completely black!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Hey Slate, how dark were they after one coat of tint? And did it cover evenly? I want to put a light tint on my corner markers but don't want them to be too dark..
The first coat i did was like how i use plasti dip. Just a light dust. I think it would look uneven. 2 coats would be good. I kept the car in the garage for 24 hours. It turned out a lot better than i thought. Looks as if its natural.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Had it aligned by the chaps who rolled the Fenders! PRE Racing! A great place! Even had Mazda 3 in there with a big @ss Garret Turbo on it! Appeared to a have Cosworth intake installed too! Folks in my town check out their Faceplant page.. .. .. OK - shameless plug http://www.facebook.com/PREracing?ref=stream

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
I did the following to my 04' M6 today

installed new tires (Fuzion touring)
installed a new rear torque mount
installed new NGK spark plugs
installed new NGK plug wires

Here is what came out of my M6 today

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
The other day i put on new brake pads all the way around and new rotors in the front on my 2006 6S. To my surprise the Phillips heads screws actually came out of the rotors and i didnt have to drill them out, yay!

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
The other day i put on new brake pads all the way around and new rotors in the front on my 2006 6S. To my surprise the Phillips heads screws actually came out of the rotors and i didnt have to drill them out, yay!
Lucky :)

Not that they were difficult to drill for me..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well here I am thinking we got alot a decent amount of snow to go play in with a couple inches haha. That being said I did take the 6 out into an empty parking lot and played around

·
Registered
245 Posts
Installed HID's today. Last night I plasti-diped a new front emblem and my shift knob (should make it look better till I can get a new one)

Pics tonight when its dark!

41 - 60 of 4757 Posts
About this Discussion
4.8K Replies
422 Participants
Modzas6x
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing