Mazda 6 Forums banner
5041 - 5060 of 5071 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Added 20mm spacers to the oem 19’s. Looks are much improved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TalonTsi90

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Added 20mm spacers to the oem 19’s. Looks are much improved!

I had 25mm on the front, and went down to 20mm cause they slung shit all over the fenders and doors. 20mm f/25mm r. The extra 5mm in the rear will also correct the factory difference in track width. Not sure why they did that.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I swapped out my leaking serpentine belt tensioner and changed bolt my belts. I was able to get it done in about two hours. Thank you @93blkongreenpro for your helpful video.
Glad it helped!!

and I finally picked up a cargo box for trips. Made life a lot easier!

Also, it’s seems that my build thread has went AWOL. Can someone help me with that? . I’m kinda sad I can’t find it.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Nice box! Where did you get the Mazda rack? I have the same one but without the Mazda logos (I bought off-the-shelf Thule parts but they also make the OEM kit IIRC). Sorry, didnt watch the whole thing.
It’s a Thule rack that came oem on a Mitsubishi of some sort. It was sold to a guy with a 1st Gen mazda 3 hatch and that’s who I bought it from. I got the correct foot kit from REI. So I’m in about $150 on it vs $400+ from mazda. But I didn’t go over the rack itself in the video.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hit a tire on the highway. Wasn’t a fun time.

Also, who is a admin here? My build thread is missing and I can’t find it

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Also, who is a admin here? My build thread is missing and I can’t find it
Wow, you aint kidding, i cant find it either. Sorry about your car, but insurance will def pay for that, shouldnt go against you either with that cam footage.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Wow, you aint kidding, i cant find it either. Sorry about your car, but insurance will def pay for that, shouldnt go against you either with that cam footage.
I wonder what happened to it

And I will attempt to fix it before buying any new parts. See how it turns out and if it gets in my nerves I’ll prob just order a paint matched bumper off eBay for $300.

Sorry that happened to the ride. It's a tragedy.
155k of my ownership and it finally happened. I guess it was going to get my eventually.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I changed my oil and also put some Redline MTL into my gearbox. at 65k miles/7.5 years it was probably a little overdue. I also inspected my belt tensioner replacement from a couple weeks ago, and everything is looking good. I do have a little bit of a heat shield rattle when under WOT which I expect won't get any better until I get under the car and fix it.

·
Registered
2013 Mazda 6i Grand Touring - 2.5L I4 Auto
345 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Congratulations! I've been trying to get there for a long time. Unfortunately, the 2G like mine is just not that popular. The 3G is another issue entirely. Glad to see you hit that mark!
This took about 2 years or so and posting once a week on Mazda Content and maybe once a week on other content. I didn’t realize how many issues and DIY’s crossed over to the Mazda 3. I also have some subscribers for my mini bikes, ATV’s, etc, but mostly are for the Mazda.

But consistency matters and try to find away that your content can cross over to other audiences. What’s your channel to I can sub to it?

Also, while I’m here, I had some rollers taken yesterday.

Reactions: jman and tango

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks for the advice, brother. I've been at this for a number of years. I started with my motorcycle and a number of my subscribers were from those long-ago videos (mostly from India). I can't be as consistent as I like because, let's be honest, these cars are pretty reliable and the things that have needed rectifying I've done videos on them...well...most of them. I lack a good place to do my videos now, so that's another issue.

Anyway, my channel is here.

Thanks for the support.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Thanks for the advice, brother. I've been at this for a number of years. I started with my motorcycle and a number of my subscribers were from those long-ago videos (mostly from India). I can't be as consistent as I like because, let's be honest, these cars are pretty reliable and the things that have needed rectifying I've done videos on them...well...most of them. I lack a good place to do my videos now, so that's another issue.

Anyway, my channel is here.

Thanks for the support.
Just subbed. Anytime I do anything to mine, I try to figure out how I can get multiple videos out of it since you are right, not a lot goes wrong with these cars. If I didn’t modify mine, I would have to many videos to post, lol. And to be honest with you, I spam IG, FB, Reddit and here, every week, with my links when I drop a video.

If the admins don’t like it, they remove it. Otherwise, it’s there to reach someone. I’m your 801 Sub. 199 more to go!

I like that I help people and it’s cool that people take interest in what I am doing. If I make some money from it, great! But I do it for myself, with the possibility of it being beneficial to someone else.

Reactions: Archerfish

·
Registered
345 Posts
I think I long since gave up on hitting that 1000 mark. At least, via the way I'm doing it. I have some other ideas that I think would be far better, but again, I have no space to work. Maybe in the future if I relocate I can get the ball rolling. But for now, I enjoy shooting and editing (especially the latter) the few times that I can.

I’m your 801 Sub
Thanks a lot. I see it now!
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
776 Posts
MV Tuning splitters for our cars are now $285 shipped. So I decided to attempt to fix it first, before buying another. Let me know how I did!

Reactions: TalonTsi90
5041 - 5060 of 5071 Posts