Mazda 6 Forums banner
5041 - 5051 of 5051 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Added 20mm spacers to the oem 19’s. Looks are much improved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TalonTsi90

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Added 20mm spacers to the oem 19’s. Looks are much improved!

I had 25mm on the front, and went down to 20mm cause they slung shit all over the fenders and doors. 20mm f/25mm r. The extra 5mm in the rear will also correct the factory difference in track width. Not sure why they did that.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I swapped out my leaking serpentine belt tensioner and changed bolt my belts. I was able to get it done in about two hours. Thank you @93blkongreenpro for your helpful video.
Glad it helped!!

and I finally picked up a cargo box for trips. Made life a lot easier!

Also, it’s seems that my build thread has went AWOL. Can someone help me with that? . I’m kinda sad I can’t find it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice box! Where did you get the Mazda rack? I have the same one but without the Mazda logos (I bought off-the-shelf Thule parts but they also make the OEM kit IIRC). Sorry, didnt watch the whole thing.
It’s a Thule rack that came oem on a Mitsubishi of some sort. It was sold to a guy with a 1st Gen mazda 3 hatch and that’s who I bought it from. I got the correct foot kit from REI. So I’m in about $150 on it vs $400+ from mazda. But I didn’t go over the rack itself in the video.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hit a tire on the highway. Wasn’t a fun time.

Also, who is a admin here? My build thread is missing and I can’t find it

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Also, who is a admin here? My build thread is missing and I can’t find it
Wow, you aint kidding, i cant find it either. Sorry about your car, but insurance will def pay for that, shouldnt go against you either with that cam footage.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Wow, you aint kidding, i cant find it either. Sorry about your car, but insurance will def pay for that, shouldnt go against you either with that cam footage.
I wonder what happened to it

And I will attempt to fix it before buying any new parts. See how it turns out and if it gets in my nerves I’ll prob just order a paint matched bumper off eBay for $300.

Sorry that happened to the ride. It's a tragedy.
155k of my ownership and it finally happened. I guess it was going to get my eventually.

5041 - 5051 of 5051 Posts