Mazda 6 Forums banner

4921 - 4940 of 4970 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Mazdaspeed6
56 Posts
New shoes!!! And of course obligatory photoshoot.

Aodhan LS007 (later called AFF7)
18x8.5 et35 225/40
Lowered on ISC Coilovers

let me know what you think!

OH! And in other news I got accepted to the “Amazon Influencers” program and have dedicated most of my storefront to Mazdaspeed6 parts that are either part of my build, or from reputable companies that offer their products on Amazon - figured it nice to have a bit of a one-stop-shop, and wanted to help out where I could. Here’s the link

And yes, pictures:

Reactions: 93blkongreenpro

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

18x8.5 et35 225/40
Lowered on ISC Coilovers

OH! And in other news I got accepted to the “Amazon Influencers” program and have dedicated most of my storefront to Mazdaspeed6 parts that are either part of my build, or from reputable companies that offer their products on Amazon - figured it nice to have a bit of a one-stop-shop, and wanted to help out where I could. Here’s the link

And yes, pictures:

View attachment 241712
View attachment 241713
View attachment 241714
Nice one you got!

·
Registered
621 Posts

18x8.5 et35 225/40
Lowered on ISC Coilovers

And yes, pictures:

View attachment 241712
View attachment 241713
View attachment 241714
That looks incredible!

And me? Just working on Maxie.

Swapping from D2 racing air struts to Airlift AirStruts, installing the 3H height sensors, replaced da axle, fog light drls and a bunch of other stuff to come this week.

Also sold my Hybrid bike to a fellow 6 owner. Ends up it matches with Rotis perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 Mazdaspeed6
56 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Mazdaspeed6
56 Posts
That looks incredible!

And me? Just working on Maxie.

Swapping from D2 racing air struts to Airlift AirStruts, installing the 3H height sensors, replaced da axle, fog light drls and a bunch of other stuff to come this week.

Also sold my Hybrid bike to a fellow 6 owner. Ends up it matches with Rotis perfect.

Thank you. Car looks great on bags! I love the direction Mazda took these cars!

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
733 Posts
Just recently got the MV Tuning Bodykit paint matched to my Soul Red Mazda 6, but before getting it installed I wanted to get a professional detail! I’m glad I did this because the car looked brand new both inside and out. Paint correction and clay bar made the paint look fresh out the factory. The whole detail took almost 3 hours, so I understand why auto detailers charge the prices they do. If I could afford it I would get this done more often lol! Anyways, check out the full video to see the process and stay tuned for the MV Tuning Bodykit install next video 😊

·
Registered
17 Blue Reflex Mazda 6 Touring
24 Posts
Bought my 2nd 6 last weekend. (17 Touring) Feels good to be back.

Pic was the next evening so I hadn't removed the front plate bracket or the rest of the dealer stuff on the back. (but it's all gone now) Fog light kit arrived today and looks very straight forward. Tempted to install tomorrow even tho I'm still waiting on the new light switch stalk. Next up: window tint.

20201212_171459.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went ahead and installed the fog lights. (still waiting on the switch/stalk) Easy install since it's already pre-wired for them and there's a great right-up about it on here.
20201219_131058.jpg
I've also been exercising my automotive OCD
20201218_142501.jpg

·
Registered
621 Posts
Maxie is back on the ground. Finally tucking the 19x10 +24.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
733 Posts
Just put on the MV Tuning Bodykit, it looks great!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Installed my dash cam wiring in about 5 minutes so I can finally use my GPS module. Nifty little USB adapter made it super easy.

·
Registered
708 Posts
- Replaced my Continental Dws06 with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S + ... I got 70,000 miles on the Conti's and still had a little bit of life left. But I'm a little uncomfortable with with winter and rain coming. Two of the tires became loud at 3/32's.

• Alignment
  • Oil Change
  • New Infotainment, original had developed cracks from the heat.(ebay $250!)
  • SeaSucker MiniBomber Mount .. got big into Road Cycling!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've had it 4 weeks now and really enjoying it. My new fog light switch came in so the new fog lights work. Got the windows tinted b/c Florida. My Dad sent me a navigation sd card for Christmas. Did a full clay bar paint decontamination and polish then took some pics.

4921 - 4940 of 4970 Posts