Mazda 6 Forums banner

4841 - 4852 of 4852 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
598 Posts
Following up on the above post, here is the cinematic that was created from that night! Appreciate if you checked it out and if you liked it make sure to comment/like the video :). I upload every Monday and Friday so make sure to subscribe to keep up with the content!

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
598 Posts
Went on a night time photoshoot with my friend to get some cool shots of my 2015 Mazda 6!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finally got my eBay spoiler and splash guards installed after purchasing them over a year ago :geek:

The rear splash guards were a pita to install but they looking pretty good :cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
[QUOTE
Following up on the above post, here is the cinematic that was created from that night! Appreciate if you checked it out and if you liked it make sure to comment/like the video :). I upload every Monday and Friday so make sure to subscribe to keep up with the content!

I'm sooooooo subscribed, you claim you dont get too the car wash very often. I say BS!
the video work was really good if that helps at all.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
598 Posts
[QUOTE

I'm sooooooo subscribed, you claim you dont get too the car wash very often. I say BS!
the video work was really good if that helps at all.

Thank you so much for watching, I'm glad you liked the little cinematic I put together :)!! Appreciate the kind words and support

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
598 Posts
Just got my roof wrapped black on my Soul Red, I highly recommend it for Mazda 6 owners with the brighter paint codes!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Two things
1. I think i mentioned this before, the music... Its not as loud as some,but its still pretty obnoxious. I prefer just listening to people talk on these types of videos, OR, have it as extreme background music, not upfront and twice as loud as your voice.
2. I would have gone with matte. Just my .02.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
598 Posts
Two things
1. I think i mentioned this before, the music... Its not as loud as some,but its still pretty obnoxious. I prefer just listening to people talk on these types of videos, OR, have it as extreme background music, not upfront and twice as loud as your voice.
2. I would have gone with matte. Just my .02.
The music is definitely an area I need to work on because a lot of the times I'm not sure how loud it should be. I chose gloss black because of my evil m badge and because I want to wrap the chrome next

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
598 Posts
Tested out the Audew Portable Air Compressor on my 2015 Mazda 6. Works great, convenient to use and best of all it was a free sponsored product! If you would like one for yourself make sure to use the product link the 20% off discount code below to save money, it will only last a week.

Audew Portable Air Compressor: https://amzn.to/2u4pbuj
20% Off Code: H5LPA89K

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
The music is definitely an area I need to work on because a lot of the times I'm not sure how loud it should be. I chose gloss black because of my evil m badge and because I want to wrap the chrome next
Do you watch the vids before posting? The music shouldnt be louder than the voices in it. Or like i said, in the very background playing the whole time while people talk.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
598 Posts
Do you watch the vids before posting? The music shouldnt be louder than the voices in it. Or like i said, in the very background playing the whole time while people talk.

I do, but since I'm recording on my phone the audio isn't captured well so that also is part of the problem. The talking in the background is easily masked by the music because of the low quality audio capture, next time for the installs I shall leave the music out!

4841 - 4852 of 4852 Posts