Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 4794 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
^just cuz your in 4x4 mode doenst mean you can drive over snow banks bro:p:p

Anyways just got her finnished up...added the e brake wire for the screen/ran a full set of rca's with vid input so when i find an HDMI out cord for my phone that i can play the vids through it... and added the antenna ext so i have radio again....even though i never use it lol

And boom one anti metra kit stereo install complete......:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Snow in the forecast but won't be using the 6 as leveling/plowing device! lol ^^

Abused the sidewall in the corners tonight! The 6 loved it!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Just added a few screws to the BR-lip, change oil, wheels balanced rotated and installed new gas cap to hopefully fix the elusive P0000 CEL, and yes i know my car needs more low hopefully that will be my next expensive mod.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
I'm pretty low and on all seasons. Still driving:) We have quite a bit of snow too. If I had winter tires I would dominate in the snow!
How much do you consider quite a bit? Cause... we still have about 14" where I live.. :p Thus my recent purchase of obnoxious snow tires

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Drove it for the 1st time in 5 days...albeit stocked out though...lame. Got it back from the dealership yesterday as i had taken it in to get a leak checked out. Turns out the driver side axle seal was bad and was leaking real bad. Got that taken care of through warranty. And they added oil dye to the engine to see if the engine is leaking oil (which i'm pretty sure it is). So i gotta take it back to the dealer in 7-10 days for the oil consumption test results.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Fixed a few rattles, first my side markers were alittle loose so I removed and painted with rubber seal spray paint and reinstalled. Repaired a foam piece in rear door that rattles with music. Reinstalled BRLip to make it sit better and make it so that I can remove bumper without taking off..... I think that's about it....oh also upgraded side markers with 5wleds.

·
Registered
226 Posts
custom autometer boost guage in center vent, along with super bright white LEDs in dome light, DLR, license plate ect...

Edit: that black bracket is made out of the interior of a Castrol syntec oil bottle ^^"

Attachments

21 - 40 of 4794 Posts