Mazda 6 Forums banner

2661 - 2680 of 4809 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Awesome, you rock! I was having trouble finding that :)
No problem. Do you have a closer image of your rear? Is that just plasti-dip? I might want to do something like that to my car.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Haha true that. Oh man im lovin all the poke bowls and taro chips and all the snacks. Like dried clams and stuff. Omggg. What do they call it? Pupus?
Haha.Yawpz. Pupuz is where its at breh.

Pupuz is a MUST wen drinking. Ask your gf and she'll tell you. Its pretty much mandatory,if your gonna drink with friends or drink at the beach,poke,kim chee soybeans,some steaks n oysters cooked on the grill and marinated in Heineken is common practice. Haha.

Even if its just a few beers after work. Its a pretty much given that atleast one person is gonna have a small grill with them for those types of occasions. Me personally,I keep my grill a small grill at work with a bag of charcoal and firelighters for just those occasions. Nothing better than cruisin n relaxin wit coworkers/friends n havin a few while bbq'n after a hard days work. Lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Got my SRI today. Can't want to put it in.

Posted from my Space Phone.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice! What wheels are those?

·
Registered
631 Posts
That color you had them coated is killer. Looks great. Moar pics with them on the car! :D

(Also I guess 17x9 does need work to fit on a first gen. What size tires are you running? )

·
Registered
100 Posts
"What did you do to your 6 today?"

I bought mine :D

What will I do tomorrow?

Take it for its 1st ride! Zoom Zoom!

Pics it it didn't happen! Lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
What does everyone think of my custom DRLs? :) I cut out the lower mesh bumper pieces, then positioned the LEDs snugly inside and used JB Weld to secure them and fill in some small gaps. I then masked off the main part of the LED housing where the light shines through, but painted the mesh grille and the sides of the LED housing black.

Right now I wired them so they're on the 15A engine fuse (on when the keys are in ignition, and stays on for a few seconds after you remove your keys) and they turn off if I turn on my fogs.

The pictures make them seem uneven, but it's just the angle I took the pictures from. They actually put off a fair amount of light... not enough to drive at night but it should make other drivers see me easily during the day.
@voldsom @HovA

·
Registered
430 Posts
@pballer225 looks sick man. How long did that take you? And about how much cost wise?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thank you!

It probably took me somewhere around 4 hours of working time, plus several days of waiting for the epoxy and paint to dry. It was pretty inexpensive, but will turn out well if you take your time..

LEDs - $30 (came with waterproof wiring in a harness)
JB Weld, fuse tap, spray paint, zip ties, electrical tape, etc - $15

·
Registered
146 Posts
What does everyone think of my custom DRLs? :) I cut out the lower mesh bumper pieces, then positioned the LEDs snugly inside and used JB Weld to secure them and fill in some small gaps. I then masked off the main part of the LED housing where the light shines through, but painted the mesh grille and the sides of the LED housing black.

Right now I wired them so they're on the 15A engine fuse (on when the keys are in ignition, and stays on for a few seconds after you remove your keys) and they turn off if I turn on my fogs.

The pictures make them seem uneven, but it's just the angle I took the pictures from. They actually put off a fair amount of light... not enough to drive at night but it should make other drivers see me easily during the day.
@voldsom @HovA

They look bad ass sir!!

2661 - 2680 of 4809 Posts