Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4756 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,740 Posts
Drove my normal 130 miles of commuting. But had to go through the Ted William's Tunnel in Boston today so I took this pic:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Didnt do it yet, but am going to grab a Steeda STB off a Fusion guy early this evening. Will probably install tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took the side skirts off cus i woke up to this......
You're Dawg is leaking on the sidewalk! lol >> Better outside than inside >> woke up to this......

·
Registered
7 Posts
looked up rear drivers cv axle. advance has a part number and for 79 dollors i wonder if its the right one. found nut and seal for sale as well. oreillys says have to send in for rebuild plus s&H time for 108. has anyone used these rebuilds. also today plan on switching out trans fluid& transaxle. leaving diff alone till change of axle.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Stocked out so i can take my car to the dealership to see why this new engine is leaking a quart every 2000 miles. My car is so slow now :(

·
Registered
730 Posts
Reset my automatic windows after they stopped working from the battery not being connected after installing the GTA car kit.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Washed it (yesterday), checked fluids after the big flush! Moved it to get the street bike out! Sunny CLEAR day here at 37F! I wish the bike had a butt heater like the 6! It was a cold ride!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well it involves driving around like this for part of the day picking up supplies.....
Improved picture quality! lol now I see! bummer!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
What the hell....Just when i thought my phone didnt post it....lol...

And not a bummer....something has been put off long enough....pics will be up later

1 - 20 of 4756 Posts
About this Discussion
4.8K Replies
422 Participants
neenwht6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing