Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cobbtuning.com/images_products/2540.jpg

I managed to grab the image off there new site.. They changed it just for SEMA
anyways the unit looks way more modern than the green background they had for the old programmer..
cheers all
cant wait till they have ours ready
JUST A LIL UPDATED INFO GUYS about the new and improved accessport

What's new about the AP 2.0 unit? A: A frequently updated list of features follows: AccessPORT 2.0: Features Digital Guage Displays Quarter Mile Times 0 - 60' Times 2.0L Accessport and 2.5L AccessPORT Backs up your current ECU data before installation/marriage. Flashing process is improved to be 10x faster. Interfaces with a PC utilizing USB.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
It looks like an ipod.

Very cool though. Can't wait for it to come out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like an ipod.

Very cool though. Can't wait for it to come out.
[/b]
me either ..
as the site stated you can measure times and other levels ie boost..
ULTIMATE SLEEPER power mod!!!!
whats amazing about the unit it doesnt have to stay plugged in after youve changed the map
:)
tell me thats not hot

·
Registered
106 Posts
me either ..
whats amazing about the unit it doesnt have to stay plugged in after youve changed the map
tell me thats not hot
[/b]
thats not hot.

of course Im lying.

I can't wait for this one.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hook Me Up !! :love:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just heard from one of the local tuners that Cobb has released the pricing for the AP 2.0. The price will start at 695. He also state that there maybe the option to preorder, but that it might not garuntee you a unit. If you would like more information he gave me the OK to post his email for anyone to contact him.

[email protected]

l8r

Brian

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I gotta be patient... but man that is hot...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Any word on when the AP will be out for the MS6? The word on RX8club.com from SEMA is that Cobb will have the RX-8's AP out in 1st quarter 2007 and you'll have the ability to change ALL ECU parameters... just like Mazda.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I saw somewhere that they'll release the AP for the RX-8 before MS6.
[/b]
My friend(an STi owner :goon: ) just came back from a full day a SEMA(I may still go myself), and after picking a few brains at my request, was told by a rep at the COBB booth that an exec. of the company owns a MS6 and already has their techs working on tuning. He was told to expect something Q1 2007. Definitely something to look forward to.

·
Registered
366 Posts
My friend(an STi owner :goon: ) just came back from a full day a SEMA(I may still go myself), and after picking a few brains at my request, was told by a rep at the COBB booth that an exec. of the company owns a MS6 and already has their techs working on tuning. He was told to expect something Q1 2007. Definitely something to look forward to.
[/b]

Go man, you live in LV!!!!!

I am sure everyone will be extremly excited to hear what you have to say.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
me either ..
tell me thats not hot
[/b]
Actually Ford, GM and Chrysler cars have had this kind of tuning capability for quite awhile now. It's nice that it has finally made to the import scene as well.

[/b]

Hot damn! That's great. And considering that they've also bought a MS3 for shop... 2007 should be a nice year for the MS3 and MS6.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i cant friggin wait. im too impatient. i want it now!!

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Damn that is hot!

Anyone seen their new updated webpage? Mazda is listed on the top page now with the RX-8, MS3 and MS6 listed under Mazda. It says "Coming Soon Spring 2007".

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
did you see the option to turn it into a tomogotchi?

the interface looks good, but the hardware looks like crap.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts