Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This whole little Mazda6club community in Melbourne gets me excited, so i thought all we 6 owners in Melbourne should have a little part of the forum dedicated to us.

The idea is basically, if your a 6 owner in Melbourne, give this forum a shout, post some pics of the car, and tell us which suburb we'll most likely see the car in, so whenever we're around the area and can recognise the car from the pics, we can wave a little 'mazda6forum' hello to one another! Also, we can keep each other updated with the happenings around Melbourne, such as new accessories coming in, where to get the best deals .etc .etc.

Regarding privacy and security, i dont recommend posting any license plate numbers or other 'personal' information on this forum. Just use your common sense. Remember, this is PUBLIC. We'll try and recognise each other by our cars!

Enjoy, and i hope this works!

(NOTE: My car isnt going to be delivered till end of March, so no hellos from me just yet!)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Reading Topic: The Melbourne Forum

Thats a great idea.
I live in the North Western suburbs and drive to South Melbourne during weekdays.
You can see my Blue Pacific classic sedan heading down Kingsway at around 8am most mornings.
The only things I have changed to the car are the addition of a pin stripe, and having the two boot lights wired up as tail and brake lights.
Hope to chat with some of you Melbourne bois at some stage.

MM6
www.geocities.com/bgmaz6

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

My 6 is a classic red luxury/sport with a sports grille. You wont be seeing it around for another 2 weeks, as its being delivered at the end of March. Its still on the ship at the moment!

You'll most likely see it around the south eastern suburbs. I live in Glen Waverley.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Add other Melbourne 6 to the list. Only my wife drives mine most of the time (still kicking myself too !). Silver Contrail Classic Sedan in the Western Suburbs.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

come'on thats only 4 Melbourne 6 owners! We gotta encourage more Melbourians to get cracking in this forum!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Replying to Topic 'The Melbourne Forum'

Im in the eastern suburbs with a sparkling silver limited 6 most prolly with "L" plates on it. Shouldn't be too long until I get my P's.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

we're in the same ship then, i'm still on my Ls at the moment, Ps will be coming in August

·
Registered
157 Posts

hehe November i go for my P's, anyway its not really "my" car although i chipped in but its my dads car. (I didn't want the SP20 Astina)

Is it the same deal with you?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

fairly much, the car is my mom's. She says she'll pass it on to me once its necessary

·
Registered
5 Posts

Dad just bought a mazda 6..it'll arrive around the end of April.
Black classic hatch, auto.

I'm trying to source some red tail lights from America, because the clear ones are ugly :)

Fry.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

welcome Fryboy, i think you'd be far better off with the black japanese tailights, not those american ones, they're ugly!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: The Melbourne Forum

just an update to the progress of my car: its arriving this Thursday!

i'll get my camera ready, cant leave you guys out of the fun!

·
Registered
237 Posts

i think thats what you're talking about??

you can also get covered tailights etc

1 - 20 of 165 Posts