Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yup, that's sexy. It's even better in person everything from the paint job, engine, to the trunk and interior. I don't even need to say who it belongs to, you guys already know. I met him in person yesterday, and he's one of the coolest, down to earth people I've ever met in my life. His car would have won about 6 trophies at the show my team threw but he chose not to be judged. Thanks for coming :)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
looks very nice! Very unique color combo...

i saw the car in person too...although before the new renovations. I saw it this past year in Phili at the Sema Auto Salon.

any more pictures?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks really good. The paint is really sweet.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I like the new paintjob a lot better than the old flame job. Maybe with Atom44wat's new tuner, he will finally be able to get it tuned and dyno'd

·
Registered
366 Posts
Damn looking nice. :drool:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thanks Rudy for the comments and allowing me to show, it was nice to finally show the car after being in the shop so long and meeting up with the Mazda owners there. Now, I have a few weekends of installs coming up, inluding a Focus SVT Smart Pump and ROn Davis Radiator I got through RPM...preparing for Tuning possibly...finally!

By Importfest, I'll have a few more items completed hopefully. Thanks for the comments.

Here's a few photos:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Looks sooo good. I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said already. I love that car. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
it's ok if you like that hotness so hot it burns look.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
really likin the new paint! as a paint design freak, (check my photoshops in my sig) i must be critical and give u any design tips i can...

...got none :laugh:

no, but really, i think if u had a bit more definition between the colors, like a black line or shadow effect, the whole paint scheme flows much better. just a comment, im really likin it anyway! the color choices are great! probably the nicest paint job on a 6 here :D

great job!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
can someone post pics of the interiors of it

·
Registered
436 Posts
That trunk is art! Well done!

I'm not a huge fan of the paint scheme, but I can tell it was done very well, and it does fit the car. Nice job.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts