Mazda 6 Forums banner

361 - 373 of 373 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #361 (Edited)
Per NEMAC the 4th Annual Great Mazda Climb:

Saturday July 30th, 2016 at Mt. Washington. Cheers, for what will be another great event!
Oh! Woot, marking the calendar now!
Yes, NEMAC will be trying to do this again next year. I scheduled the date with the mountain climb folks roughly 2 weeks before resigning as the Co-Creator and President after 3 years.

Long story short: I decided to let someone else take the reigns.

·
Registered
415 Posts
It's usually a great feeling letting someone else take over that kind of stuff. It's so time consuming. You did a great job with it this year, hopefully they will follow in your footsteps

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
It's usually a great feeling letting someone else take over that kind of stuff. It's so time consuming. You did a great job with it this year, hopefully they will follow in your footsteps
Yeah, I didn't mind organizing it and I would have loved to keep doing it, but like I said, I won't put details out in public :)

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Bringing a 3 month old to the top of Mt. Washington may not be the best plan. Looks like Heather will have to stay home... :D Wouldn't miss it!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Due to some conflicts with the Mountain the 2016 Mountain climb will be August 13th 2016 this year. I will be creating a new thread here shortly with details, as usual we have also hashed out a group rate with The Season NH for lodging.

Thanks

Colin

·
Registered
683 Posts
Weird that I decided to come back to 6club today, and there was a post here....

The force is real...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Cool, can't wait!

I NEED a decal this year! Got one last year but it was old and didn't stick well. Maybe we can get @WhyZee to make some up for us this year (if someone hasn't already thought about it)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks for the update, looks like I'll be adjusting my vacation time this week from the July date.

I also agree with bringing the climb decal back! That would be awesome!

361 - 373 of 373 Posts