1701 - 1709 of 1709 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
awesome

Hey everyone, I finally got around to finishing editing my video of the climb. It has been posted to YouTube. Hope you guys enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfH321zNew
Hey guys,
Thanks for coming, you guys were awesome to talk to. I am glad you made this as we are killing for more footage of the climb. Next year it looks like the NEM6 event will be in your neck of the woods.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111241058825493766364

~D

·
Super Moderator
16,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,703

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very nice! I really liked the music as well :) Thank you for putting that together :thumbup:
Hey guys,
Thanks for coming, you guys were awesome to talk to. I am glad you made this as we are killing for more footage of the climb. Next year it looks like the NEM6 event will be in your neck of the woods
Thanks man that was good - music choice was great.
Thanks guys. Been working hard on it. This was my first attempt at video editing. The music was a compromise. I only put it in because the actual audio had way too much wind noise. I look forward to more events like this in the future.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
@VoidedWarranty That was a great video. We really appreciate you traveling as far as you did to join us. The 2015 Climb is going to be even better.
@Mr.Smoke To say the least, the weekend wasn't long enough. I'm looking forward to what might be 2 NY meets next year.
@TimEngland Wish you could have made it and thank you for the kind words.

I think it's safe to say that everyone in attendance had a great time. As mentioned we are already discussing next years big NEM6 meet we just need to take care of some legal matters to make NEM6 legitimate. I have so many different Ideas for meets in the region it's going to take a few years for us to plan them all out. Thank you all once again. As NEM6 grows we will not forget that it all started right here.

1701 - 1709 of 1709 Posts