Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, two things that are much talked about but to my knowledge never yet seen on here

1 A picture of the elusive Sepang Green Metallic Mazda 6.....yes a truly rare beast.

2 A picture of any Mazda 6 with the Lip spoiler instead of the Wing..

We know they have to be out there.....somewhere.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Reading Topic: The Elusive White Whales

Dropping off my film today, with pics of the elusive Sepang Green inside.

·
Registered
305 Posts

Dropping off film? I remember film... :)

I calculated what the pictures we'd taken of my son since he was born in late September would have cost if we'd gotten single prints -- $580.00. So methinks the money was well spent on the good digital camera!

Snippy "wow, film, how retro!" comments aside, though, I'll be anxious to see what the green looks like, :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'The Elusive White Whales'

Originally posted by DennyA

Dropping off film? I remember film... :)

I calculated what the pictures we'd taken of my son since he was born in late September would have cost if we'd gotten single prints -- $580.00. So methinks the money was well spent on the good digital camera!

Snippy "wow, film, how retro!" comments aside, though, I'll be anxious to see what the green looks like, :)[/b]
LOL I know, I know, how sad is that. Dropped my digi off a roof last year ( long story ) and have yet to replace it. Looks like I wont get the pics back and on here till wed. :(
Waiting for cd............

·
Registered
105 Posts

Driver6: that's not the sepang green metallic... the sepang looks more liek silver with a slight tint of green in it.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

I don't think we have the sepang green over here. Only the dark green I believe, but that's a color for one's grandparents.

·
Registered
628 Posts

Man that is not as nice as I thought it would be. It looks like the nasty mint green they used to make the Probe in. Owell, again I am happy I chose Steel Grey!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts