Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated, are there any differences w/ the 06 & 07 MS6....?
any improvments? any cheap-ed outs? Extrior/interior revised? TSB fix?

all i can see is that 06 MS6 was listed 274hp, but 07 MS6 is now listed 270hp.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I believe the Whitewater Pearl and Black Cherry Mica exterior colors will not be available for '07. Also, the white/black leather interior (for the GT models) won't be available either.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
1 Difference is the availability....the 07's will be on special order only, they will not be on dealer lots like the 06's were...

Each dealership willl probably be assigned 1 demo model vehicle for test driving purpioses. Then you would have to order a MS6 based on the options you want, and the limited colors available.

This works out for the dealer because, it will be more difficult for you to negotiage the price, also you can be charged for a doc transfered fee since the dealer will have to special order it..

in 07 look to pay slightly above invoice for a MS6 now

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 Difference is the availability....the 07's will be on special order only, they will not be on dealer lots like the 06's were...

Each dealership willl probably be assigned 1 demo model vehicle for test driving purpioses. Then you would have to order a MS6 based on the options you want, and the limited colors available.

This works out for the dealer because, it will be more difficult for you to negotiage the price, also you can be charged for a doc transfered fee since the dealer will have to special order it..

in 07 look to pay slightly above invoice for a MS6 now
[/b]
Thx for the replies,
as for special order, the general manager that i dealt w/ claims 07 MS6 is a veichle that is in regular production, didn't mentioned anything about special order.....but indeed it wasn't on the lot when i purchased mine. colour wise, we were only offered in black/ti-grey/red only for 07.....never had the white or black cherry, not even the 06 MS6. However, w/o negotiating, they offered me $2400 discount + 2.9% interest rate. but, the price we are payin' for the 07 MS6 in Canada, we can probably buy a STI in US.... nevertheless, there aren't too many MS veichle in Toronto anyways.....so MS6 are pretty rare to see on the streets of Toronto..

·
Registered
428 Posts
I saw 2 2007 models on a dealers lot along side 2 2006 models in Waterloo. They looked no different and the prices on them all were the same.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
In the united States you will have to take delivery for an 07. In Canada it will be a different story because, Mazda is more popular in Canada than the US....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts