·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, im back @ work! just going to stay here tonight. :tear: :swearin: :laugh:

·
Registered
206 Posts
makes me glad i live kauai! i used to think traffic over here gets bad, then i watch the news and see the traffic cam or whatever, and it makes me grateful our traffic is nothing like yours. sux for u guys :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, i hit traffic turned around and went back to the office. stayed there napping, tilll 1230am and cruised home up around north took me 1:30hrs to get home, not bad, and it was some fun :drive: since everyone out was stuck in traffic, kam hwy was clear.

·
Registered
922 Posts
while i was in the traffic i saw a grey 6 with exhaust
[/b]
maybe me... was it steel grey? I was in traffic then too...

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Man, I saw what happened here, when I was up in Kona...and I couldn't believe it! What a mess!!!
My friend who works for the same company as me, lives in Kapolei, and he told me it took him 9 hours to get home :wtf:

---Aloha

·
Registered
922 Posts
yeh it sucked... 4 hours from the NEX to schofield...

·
Registered
922 Posts
nope not me... i took the back way from the NEX via Pearl Harbor/Stadium to 99... :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
WTF i heard stories of traffic there, but damn 9hrs to get home. what is the point? just stay there by the time u get home it is time to go back. I have got to make sure i never get stationed out there.

·
Registered
944 Posts
WTF i heard stories of traffic there, but damn 9hrs to get home. what is the point? just stay there by the time u get home it is time to go back. I have got to make sure i never get stationed out there.
[/b]
ya its bad,but not THAT bad. What had happened was.....some ya-whos were transporting a crane on a low-boy, which ended up being too tall for an overpass, and thus took it out. This happened right about rush hour time, on one of the main freeways (which is usually stop and go anyway) ....was just crappy all around.

·
Registered
922 Posts
yeh stoopid army guys... :) first strykers now this!!!! just kidding fellas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts