Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:drool: Hey guys just thought I would let you know that the first CX-7 just rolled into my dealer today, and man does it look good!!! :love:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*sigh*...too bad it's auto only.
[/b]
6speed auto with manual shift mode, Let me take you for a ride in my m6 with the same tranny and you will see how it can perform better than a normal manual shift, it's a bit more about the driver then the car.

·
Registered
255 Posts
wut...? i thoguth the speed6 is only avaliable on the standard...? do they have auto/manual !? (o_O) !?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
when i saw it at the autoshow i though it was ugly. the design never grew on me. i talk to a toyota salesman when i was test diving the rav4 and he told me he love the cx7.

but anyways maybe i think different if i see it on the weekend :eek:

·
Registered
424 Posts
i talk to a toyota salesman when i was test diving the rav4 and he told me he love the cx7.

but anyways maybe i think different if i see it on the weekend :eek:
[/b]
You maybe talk gooder too.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
wut...? i thoguth the speed6 is only avaliable on the standard...? do they have auto/manual !? (o_O) !?
[/b]
he was talking about m6 = mazda6 ... not ms6.. :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he was talking about m6 = mazda6 ... not ms6.. :) [/b]
right, every since 2005 the mazda 6 has been available with a 6speed auto with manual shift mode, the MS6 will never have an auto, it's just not right on that kind of car. However the new CX-7 has the same engine as the MS6 but comes only in auto. either way, I drove one today and man does it haul ass, corners like a dream and has all the "ZOOM-ZOOM" you would expect from mazda. :seeya:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
yup car is fast
been in it
dvd player
fwd or awd option
camera when u reverse

downfall? PREMIUM GAS

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
For me, it's just the love of driving a manual. I don't care if the auto with manual mode can perform better. It's just that I prefer having three pedals on my car...haha

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yup car is fast
been in it
dvd player
fwd or awd option
camera when u reverse

downfall? PREMIUM GAS [/b]

ya the premium thing kinda sucks, especially now with gas prices, but the fuel economy is rated pretty high 12.7 L\100km city and 9.0 L\100km Highway and the AWD option only changes it to 12.9 L\100KM and 9.2 L\100km. so it gets almost the same as our V6 Mazda 6's.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold the first one today. you will see more and more on the road pretty quick with the amount of attention these cars are getting. Seems to be another homerun by Mazda.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Just saw one driving near Metrotown Mazda today. Must have been someone on a test drive or something. Looks quite nice, but I saw it for like a whole 5 secs as it was going the opposite direction.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I saw one last week when I was in for an oil change. It looks pretty sharp for a crossover SUV. I would consider it if I were in the market for something like a Murano or a small, sporty SUV.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
art, do u work at a dealer?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
10 Participants
ArtM6SW
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing