Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Reading Topic: The better Nissan/Datsun Z car.

You're right, it's simply one of the best cars ever made (I actually prefer the 240, but to each their own).

Having said that, given the choice, I'll take 287HP, state of the art design and engineering, 30 years of quality improvments and a better stereo any given day of the week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'The better Nissan/Datsun Z car.'

Originally posted by Hiro11
            You're right, it's simply one of the best cars ever made (I actually prefer the 240, but to each their own).

Having said that, given the choice, I'll take 287HP, state of the art design and engineering, 30 years of quality improvments and a better stereo any given day of the week.[/b]
yeah 240z is definitely the nicer. i just posted that cause thats the one i found on eBay.

i actually prefer the 3rd gen Z than this 4th one though. :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: The better Nissan/Datsun Z car.

I have a movie clip of a 240Z with a Chevy V8. It's one insane car... It's *quite* tuned and as it accelerats it draws long black lines in most of the gears.

It's a 12 mb move... Does anyone have a public ftp I can put it on? It's really awesome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic 'The better Nissan/Datsun Z car.'

Originally posted by Kincaid
            Oh come on.

How can you not love the 240's sleek lines.  
[/b]
i know right! 1st gen Z's all the way. wish i could land my hands on one that requires no restoration just maintenance. i have no time. oh well, guess ill just have to get the 6. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts