Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST TURBO FOR MI CAR WHICH IS THE 2.3 L AUTOMATIC TRASMISSIO? AND WHICH MODS WOULD YOU RECOMEND TO GET BEFORE I GET THE TURBO? AND WHERE CAN I GET THE TURBO . THANKS FOR THE REPLYS

·
Registered
807 Posts
AND WHERE CAN I GET THE TURBO . THANKS FOR THE REPLYS
[/b]
go to mazda dealer and buy mazdaspeed6

no problem. :yesnod:

·
Registered
232 Posts
go to mazda dealer and buy mazdaspeed6

no problem. :yesnod:
[/b]
you V6 guys have so much attitude...comin' into our forum with smart ass answers...but guess what... :D ...you guys aren't on top anymore, are you :nana: ....no disrespect, its all in fun. :laugh:

·
Registered
375 Posts
you V6 guys have so much attitude...comin' into our forum with smart ass answers...but guess what... :D ...you guys aren't on top anymore, are you :nana: ....no disrespect, its all in fun. :laugh:
[/b]
when were they on top?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Actually the hass kit can be purchased as well
[/b]
NO it can't. I beleive the test car has been gone for almost a year now and still isn't finished yet? Mr Tea can chime in as he knows more about that...

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
the HASS kit is listed, but it has yet to be put on a car and work....so i dont' know if it's an option yet. the test car has had his car in their shop for 15 months now....so i don't want to comment more on that one.

HiBoost is the only option currently for a bolt on install

·
Registered
175 Posts
when I spoke with hass they said that the kit is ready the only reason that they still have the test car is because they are trying to use the emanage ultimate and they are having a little trouble with it. They did say that they do have the kit available with the emanage basic unit. Or in my case I have the microtec standalone unit or I will soon. Going to do some more troubleshooting over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
they have yet to get the setup running on a 6 with the Emanage, on a 3 yes, but not on a 6.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
shot down... screw hass anyways... you don't keep someones car that long... NOt to mention. If it is taking this long already to just figure it out. How longs it going to take if you need help because something didn't work right or whent wrong.. nothing against Hass. I just think, at this point in time, Hiboost is the way to go. As Mr Tea has said many times...

With the Hiboost you get the same numbers practically. still FI. and several cars are already running them so there kits are tested and working well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[/b]

Hass has a trubokit for the 6, and puts out 250hp on stock

they have yet to get the setup running on a 6 with the Emanage, on a 3 yes, but not on a 6.
[/b]

go to greddy turbokits.com and the have the hass.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hass has a trubokit for the 6, and puts out 250hp on stock
go to greddy turbokits.com and the have the hass.
[/b]
Hiboost makes the only tubo kit available at the moment. yes it's on their site but it's still being worked out on the test car.. There are a few million posts on the forum regarding this

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I find it funny that people think we V6ers now have an inferiority complex because of the MS6.
[/b]
I always found it funny that some people actually battle it out as to who is better. the 6s guys or the 6i guys. (not refering to you or any one person in general)...

We are all Mazda 6 people. thats all that should matter. not what TYPE of 6 we have

Kind of reminds me of the wars we used to have on the street scene here back in the day..
Domestic guys hating the import guys and vice versa. Hell, we are all automotive people so it shouldn't matter.. Cars, trucks, big blocks. 4 bangers. v6's v8's v12's who cares. .we are all in it for basically the same reason..

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
With an auto tranny it'll onyl be a matter of time befoe you go thr route of MrTea and replace it with an MTX75. Not sure how much thats costing him, but after buying the turbo and the tranny swap, you'd probably be better off going for the Speed6 or trading to the MTX 6i, after all there is a Quaife available for it!

PS... to settle the who is better debate: My GTX will PWN ALL! :p

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
PS... to settle the who is better debate: My GTX will PWN ALL! :p
[/b]

I don't know. Can you throw the pieces that fast? lmao

(joke, because your sig sais it's in pieces........... ehhh....... I tried lol)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I always found it funny that some people actually battle it out as to who is better. the 6s guys or the 6i guys. (not refering to you or any one person in general)...

We are all Mazda 6 people. thats all that should matter. not what TYPE of 6 we have

Kind of reminds me of the wars we used to have on the street scene here back in the day..
Domestic guys hating the import guys and vice versa. Hell, we are all automotive people so it shouldn't matter.. Cars, trucks, big blocks. 4 bangers. v6's v8's v12's who cares. .we are all in it for basically the same reason..
[/b]
eh.. 6i guys get defensive when talked down by the 6s guys.. then the 6s guys.. oh man.. are they ever defensive when they're outshined by the speed6 owners...... :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts