Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you guys evey experienced this before but i'm sure you know what i mean though. Aynway.. I have owned the 6 for about a month now and i remember that when i first purchased the car everywhere (well.. almost) i go people turn heads just to see what the "mazda6" looks like. I like that feeling that "people" love to see how the new car looks like but after one month of owning i swear that their still doing it. I mean literally just yesterday i was at a stop light making a left turn and a guy stops (green light on his lane) just to say "hey nice car, see ya". I was like what the [email protected]#$???. Don't wanna sound too concieted or anything about the car but hey what can i say it might be the best damn car ever.. :D Have anyone of you experienced this?? or similiar situation.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Reading Topic: The Best damn car ever?!?

i know exactly what you mean! i never saw that before on a car of that price... it's been two months i got mine now and i still get real good comments...

there is something that can't be described about this car! i am pretty sure that even after 4 or 5 years, i will never get bored of this car! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts

I went to opur local infiniti dealership to give my parents a ride after dropping off their car. While I was their a couple of the salesmen wanted me to take them out for a test drive. I did, and they were beyond impressed with the car....especially for the price!

·
Registered
142 Posts

I see people turning their heads every time I go out. Its one of those reasons I love this car so much, for once people are looking at my car, im not looking at theirs!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Replying to Topic 'The Best damn car ever?!?'

The greatest part is that Mazda willnever sell as many of these as Honsa sells Accords or Nissans sells Altimas. Bt owning this car, you assuring level of exclusivity, This car will stick out for a while.

·
Registered
376 Posts

yeah, that is a fact MX6victim. why are we so attached to the 6 and that it doesn't sells that much? it's a bit opposed views!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Originally posted by RacerX

I see people turning their heads every time I go out. Its one of those reasons I love this car so much, for once people are looking at my car, im not looking at theirs![/b]

haha.. AMEN to that my friend

·
Registered
652 Posts
Reading Topic: The B

Can you blame them?

First, I used to gripe about my 35 mile commute all the time. All Interstate, and I used to drive a Neon.

Now, sometimes I take "short cuts" that end up being 45 miles, just because I love driving the car down those uninhabited streches of two lane highway marked "50 MPH" edit: I especially like it when I come across someone actually going 50, so I have an excuse to down shift to make the pass :D

Then to top it all off, I pull in to the driveway, then I get out and I stand there and stare at it for a few minutes. My wife busted me the other day when she came out to check the mail, and I was standing there staring at the car with a chesire cat grin on my face. "What the hell are you doing out here?" she said.

·
Registered
43 Posts

Yeah man... I had a Accord before this... Although they are built well and are of great quality... they are boring to drive.

The M6 is alot more fun... esp the MT. I don't even mind being stuck in traffic as much!!

·
Registered
315 Posts

My 2000 Mits Eclipse GT got the same type of attention. It is one of the sweetest body shapes this in any price range. But, it's not an expensive car and Mits sold a TON of these. When my car was new and rare it got a lot of attention. Now, it's passe, common.

The 6 is still very fresha and the sport version makes it more unique within the line.

Tome

·
Registered
43 Posts

Chindo...I was under the impresion that u had one!! (Probably by your number of posts)

·
Registered
376 Posts

chindo will get his car this summer...

he was too busy being on the forum to get his car! :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

I've almost got a grand of posts and I don't have one either. :D

But that;s not from lack of trying. Being built this week and will take delivery the last week of May.

·
Registered
272 Posts

Lol, every time I walk out of my car I stand there for a minute and look at it. My girlfriend has yelled at me a few times for it too. I get a lot of people lookin at it. I was about to get in it one day and some guy walked up to me and started telling me how nice it is and stuff.

·
Registered
269 Posts

Kincaid,

When did you order yours? I'm wondering because I odered mine 7 weeks ago and I still don't have a VIN...

Jon

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'The Best damn car ever?!?'

Sometimes I go outside before I go to bed just to check on her. Uh, I'm so pathetic.

I've noticed the looks as well. I don't blame them though, it is one sharp looking car and since I've had it, I haven't seen one single solitary 6 on the road at all! Its like I'm all alone! See plenty of those fugly hondahs though. Booooorrring!

JonnySpeed, your going to have one of the only Yellow V6/5spds!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts

I stopped by a Honda dealership the other day just killing time and while looking around, I was approached by this couple that wanted to know more about the 6. They were a little frustrated because they couldnt get any help from any of the Honda dealers, so they were losing interest in the Accord anyway. I let them sit in my car and look in the trunk and listen to the BOSE and they seemed impressed. I gave them my sales rep's card and supposedly they were going to go look at one. If I get a $100 referral check in the mail, I'll know I convinced them and they bought one ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'The Best damn car ever?!?'

Everybody's lookin at mine too... funny :)

A few weeks ago I was at my step-mother's appartments (3rd stage) and i saw someone around my 6 looking inside... turning around for about 10 minutes. lol! You should have seen the smile on my face :D

I cant blame it either, i would have done the same if i didn't have mine...

Back on topic: It is THE car of the year. By the way, let's not forget that many of you guys are waiting for it. Maybe we'll see many more 6 on the road this summer. I just hope it's not going to be the kind of car you see everywhere you go... like the Accord.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts