Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plenty of room ... Plenty of room ... my uncle's beach house ... Anyone notice the Duncan Donuts media blitz campaign ... ??? ... very intersting ... I like the coffee ... I wonder what they put in it ... it seems very additctive ... anyone know why it is so addictive??? An addictive product with a catchy commercial campain...it's smart - very smart...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Wow. Someone needs to lay off the addicitive coffee. :)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I think he was trying to say that while on his knees at his uncles spacious beach house, the blitz he keeps getting on his face has become quite addictive, similar to the addiction some get from the Coffee served at Dunkin Donuts.

Am i close?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Plenty of room ... Plenty of room ... my uncle's beach house ... Anyone notice the Duncan Donuts media blitz campaign ... ??? ... very intersting ... I like the coffee ... I wonder what they put in it ... it seems very additctive ... anyone know why it is so addictive??? An addictive product with a catchy commercial campain...it's smart - very smart...
[/b]

liquified crack cocaine. keeps me coming back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
14 Participants
Modcon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing