Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if this is a repost, but its ok if it is :)
The mazdaspeed3 front page!! woot!!!!! They totally loved the car, and this should give us a big bump in aftermarket producers, they even suggest a turbo upgrade by SEMA...

Why was this moved? This info is for mazdaspeed6 people. There is info about the mazdaspeed6 in this article as well. WTF???? Move it back please

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
The page order is out of place, but thanks for the scan.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sweet! I'll pick me up a copy today. :) Man, those seats look nice! Glad to see they're giving the MZR engine props.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
This is not getting moved again. First, the Mazdaspeed section is now the Mazdaspeed6 section. There is what, one paragraph on the MS6? The article is on the MS3.
Second, you need to check your "WTF" attitude.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is not getting moved again. First, the Mazdaspeed section is now the Mazdaspeed6 section. There is what, one paragraph on the MS6? The article is on the MS3.
Second, you need to check your "WTF" attitude.
[/b]
Glad to see a non mazdaspeed6 owner moderating the mazdaspeed6
This information is directly realted to the speed6 becuase they share the same powertrain. This is important because in case you havent noticed, there arent too many vendors selling speed6 parts. A lot of the people in this forum would enjoy reading this, I dont see the need to move it to a forum where most people here wont see it? WHY!??

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Hey, Jackwhip. I own a Ti Gray MS6.

And to clarify, they only share the same engine. and in case you haven't noticed, I am well aware of things related to the Mz6 and MS6 as I've owned both, donated my car for development of products and been actively involved in this site for a long time.
Like I said, check your attitude.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, Jackwhip. I own a Ti Gray MS6.

[/b]
So then you SHOULD know this post is relevant to the mazdspeed6. Talk about abusing your power as a moderator, you KNOW that people on this forum would like to see this, there was no need to move it

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Seriously dude, EVERYONE on this site wants to see this. Don't be a douche bag, post in the right section. If I want to see info on the Speed 3 I don't go to the Speed6 subforum, I'd go to the Other Mazdas section. It's a bitch when things make sense.

Good article though, thanks for putting it up.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Mazda is WAY on it's way up, releasing a very driver oriented car for a god price I would assume, no longer the Baby brother of the Import Scene...

Love it more and more every time I see it! I would Buy one if I was on the market now but my 6 is only a tad bit more then a year old, ZOOM ZOOM!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I find it ironic that they say the engine is good at avoiding knock when our MS6 is having so many problems. I guess that can be contributed to software (ECU), but still.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i DEF cant wait to see this car. And cant wait to see what this car will produce parts wise for us :-D Its going to be a big seller, and this is what will get all the upgrades for our cars!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seriously dude, EVERYONE on this site wants to see this. Don't be a douche bag, post in the right section. If I want to see info on the Speed 3 I don't go to the Speed6 subforum, I'd go to the Other Mazdas section. It's a bitch when things make sense.

Good article though, thanks for putting it up.
[/b]
I love the fact that other people on this forums see it as well, and I should have posted it there as well, BUT can you honestly tell me that it would do more harm than good to post it in the speed6 forum? The entire purpose of moving a thread is because the people on that particular forum dont want to see it there. The moderators are here to please the members. In fact, I dont see why this article cant/shouldnt be posted in every model sub forum.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the reading, SCC really loves this car!! :D

i DEF cant wait to see this car. And cant wait to see what this car will produce parts wise for us :-D Its going to be a big seller, and this is what will get all the upgrades for our cars!
[/b]
Yep!!! :drive:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
In fact, I dont see why this article cant/shouldnt be posted in every model sub forum.
[/b]
Because its a waste of bandwith, and when you click view new posts up in the corner it would show up way too many times.

Edit: Bah, I can't type for my life, I know its bandwidth.

·
Registered
752 Posts
this is probably a stupid question but does anyone know if they are going to make a mazdaspeed3 sedan?
im probably the only one, but i kinda dig the body style of the sedan more than the hatch :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Those numbers are pretty nice on that car. Hopefully that'll be accurate. That's a monster for a little car, it'll be nice to see them whipping around those cobalt SS's and neon's.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Because its a waste of bandwith, and when you click view new posts up in the corner it would show up way too many times.
[/b]
+1 karma

Yeah, what Mike said. View New Posts is my best friend, and I'd wager the majority of users here use the function. Hence this MS3 thread is in no danger of being missed.

On a mildly related note, awhile back I posted a thread showing pics of the MS3 in Other Pictures/Videos. With 536 views, I don't think the thread was missed at all and the same can be said for this thread as well.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts