Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I won't bring up my 6 for the winter this year .. well do far !
Next year = new wheels for me if I get to keep this bitch

Here's my winter mode 08-09

1. OEM non GT grill ( im trying to do something with my OEM GT one )
2. OEM 16'' mazda3 07 mags
3. New SUNNY winter tires 215/55/16
4. Greased up coilovers lol

Pics :

Note that everytime I get in my garage, the bumper scrapes the floor, even in angle but this is just a pic to show it. My garage is slanted and I cant do nothing about it. 2LO lives ....

Before winter mode :

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
i've forgotten. are you completely dumped on your basics or can you go lower? something tells me that you actually took out one of the spacers to get it that low..

car still looks hawt man!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
nice pics. I was wondering how will our car look with 17" snowflakes of mazda3..

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
looks like you have enough clearance to not scrape. do you take up the whole ramp?

whats the width and offset of those gold wheels?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
QUOTE (H15A5H1 @ Dec 1 2008, 12:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1483545
i believe the ones he has are the 16" base model wheels for mazda3. the snowflakes look more similar to our 06-08 18" gt wheels.[/b]
Yes I know they are from the 16" mazda3 + sport pkg 16" snowflakes. I was eager to see 17" snowflakes thats all :(

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (pray4mojo @ Dec 1 2008, 04:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1483554
looks like you have enough clearance to not scrape. do you take up the whole ramp?

whats the width and offset of those gold wheels?[/b]

Like you know our bumper is actually shorter then the side skirts. From the oil pan to the floor, I got +/- 2 inches clearance and with the winters we have in Canada ... this is to be dangerous loll.

The gold wheels are 18 X 8 ET45 on 215/45/18 tires and it did rub in the back, but my fenders arent rolled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts