Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
People not from Texas are funny.

The guy doesn't mention where in Texas he needs someone. Texas ain't like most states, you can drive for literally an entire day and still be inside Texas. Needing someone in Amarillo, TX and having someone from Houston respond to help, is less helpful than asking someone from Chicago to help you -- I can literally drive from Chicago to Amarillo, halfway across the country, faster than I can drive from Houston to Amarillo.

Doesn't really help the case at all. I just think it's funny when people ask for "someone in Texas to do XX" thinking it's as easy as asking someone from Vermont to go anywhere inside Vermont or something.

·
Registered
73 Posts
People not from Texas are funny.

-- I can literally drive from Chicago to Amarillo, halfway across the country, faster than I can drive from Houston to Amarillo.

[/b]
People from Texas are funny. When you can make a 1075 mile trip from Chicago to Amarillo quicker then you can make a 625 mile Houston to Amarillo drive, you're doing something wrong.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Wow, Spring Branch... that's like 5 minutes from me... but I can't give up my car. Plus, I like not having turbo lag.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Chucky12012
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing