Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I posted this in the main thread but figured it would get lost so I ought to pull it out seperate so people see it.

Ok this is for the Austin people meeting up to drive to Dallas. We need to get there early enough to have time at John's house for Fender Rolling. So, I'm thinking we meet at Best Buy parking lot at 1325 and I-35. Hopefully that is far enough North that nobody will have to drive South to meet up with us just to turn back around.

So 8 am Best Buy lot is my plan.

As far as the Killeen/Temple guys if you want to join up w/ us on the way up let me know where we should stop to meet up with you guys.
[/b]
Austin
1) austinhusker
2) phreex

Temple
3) shadow6

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I don't hear back soon I might ditch the caravan myself and go up on Friday. It would be cool do drive a line of 6's up though. C'mon people.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well If i were coming from that direction I'd join ya, but obviously I'll be coming from the opposite direction.....You should come up on Friday anyways!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I'm giving people until next Saturday. If even ONE person tells me they want to caravan up with me I'll do it. Otherwise I'll probably go up Friday night. Gives me more time on Saturday. Maybe I'll bring ATX cooler then and have Carlos help me w/ it.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
He'll change the avatar when Dallas gets their ass handed to them tonight and they head to San Antonio for game 7. :laugh:

John :cool:
[/b]
John you know that is impossible! Dallas will win tonight. Fact of life.

Mark some things might change for me as far as that weekend goes since it looks like I'm going to be starting a new job soon. I'll find out soon and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Were you cheering for the Mavs in the 90's when they were the laughing stock of the NBA? Bandwagon boy!!! :nono:
[/b]
No, I was cheering for the Cowboys! :nana: How am I going to be from Dallas and root for the Spurs? You guys are just haters!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
No, I was cheering for the Cowboys! :nana: How am I going to be from Dallas and root for the Spurs? You guys are just haters!
[/b]
Not so fast...game 7... :nana:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
9 Participants
wheelwatcher
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing