Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime during the summer

Dallas -> Houston -> Austin -> San Antonio -> Corpus Christi

A real camera crew will be shooting the event and a DVD will be made. (Pending approval...)

Who's ready??

Should also note that this is a part of www.texascannonball.com and we expect several hundred cars to be in attendance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
starts in dallas
ends in corpus

like the gumball, we'll be running during the day and partying at night.

friday: dallas to houston
saturday: houston to austin to san antonio
sunday: san antonio to corpus christi

also note that for the mazdas in attendance, we'll be having a state meet sunday in corpus after the run is over.

make sure you spread this to whatever boards you post on. i want as many cars to come as possible.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Sounds pretty interesting. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
so is this just a big drive through the state? i'm confused.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so is this just a big drive through the state? i'm confused.
[/b]

basically...some people would say it's a big drive as fast as you can through the state. :drive:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
well since i'm in Houston. i'll do the Houston-Austin-San Antonio- Corpus Christi drive. mainly cause i prolly wont be able to get off of work on friday and i dont see the sense of driving to dallas just to drive back to houston.... I can tell my brother (svt contour) and buddy of mine (ms6)....oh man, this sounds like so much funnnnn. :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i saw something like this on MTV i think. it had a bunch of people in a race from one destination to another. is that what this is?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i saw something like this on MTV i think. it had a bunch of people in a race from one destination to another. is that what this is?
[/b]
Ya.....The one on MTV was the Gumball..............Johnny Knoxville was part in the race....

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm down... but like bluelion said, I'll proly only do Houston-San Antonio-Corpus Christi drive... would be GREAT to see all the Mazdas especially 6's!

·
Registered
215 Posts
i might go out for this...dallas is only about 10 hrs away from me, so i'd probably get there a day early, but i do love driving and doin this with a bunch of 6's would be badass

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Yes.. this sounds good for me too... but i'm with all the rest of the guys from Houston.

I wont be able to join until the group hits houston... then I'm for it all the way to corpus...!

Is there a map out route that everyone is going to take or is it first one to get there..?

* off topic*

anybody interested in MS springs.. check out group buy - sabrina is at it again - already ordered mine!

*back to topic*

Is there an exact date set for this yet...?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes there will be a map for everyone well before the event takes place.

don't have a det yet. i would like to do this in june.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Coming to mah town? This still possible? I've know some great spots for pics, and even have access to a decent parking garage with a rooftop parking lot!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Read the forum, this is coming up in two weeks!! The weekend of June 8th, anyone planning on coming to Crooked Christi?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Read the forum, this is coming up in two weeks!! The weekend of June 8th, anyone planning on coming to Crooked Christi?[/b]
what forum did you read?

edit: forget it i just read it. doesn't sound like they got a lot of people signing up. either way it goes, i'm not going afterall. i'm saving up for vegas in july.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
what forum did you read?

edit: forget it i just read it. doesn't sound like they got a lot of people signing up. either way it goes, i'm not going afterall. i'm saving up for vegas in july.[/b]

Link ...?

When was a date set for this...?

·
Registered
33 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts