Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been thinking about throwing a bbq this summer most likely the weekend of my birthday which is june 21 so that weekend should be 24-25(saturday and sunday) i just wanted to know how many folks would be interested in coming. it would be at the carter baron park in washington, dc on 16 st. its a quiet neghborhood walking distance to walter reed and a few embassy's across the street. the carter baron is a tennis stadium in rock creek park. and i wanted to know how many people would be interested in attending so i can see if its worth me taking the time to talk to park officials and set something up along with putting my money into the bbq.. the parking lot is pretty big so i would like for a lot of people to show up. this is just a test to see if its worth it.. so all interested please post up.. and this is for all makes and models of cars and people. so feel free to spread the word if this becomes official

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be down with something on that Saturday the 24th.
[/b]
This only happening if i get enough responses.. i have posted this on different forums and so far only 4 responses that i have seen

·
Registered
498 Posts
My job affords me summers off so I'm game for anything. I'll just have to drive a Miata instead of a 6.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I'll see if my schedule is clear...I'm gonna be driving "Cop Car GT" instead of the 6. Need to keep miles low on it for a minute.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry guys looks like i either have to find another location or change the date cause i have not been able to get a reservation for any weekends at almost any parks in the area.. and i dont wanna cut into charles' bbq so if i dont get anything by the end of the week... maybe kellys autosport and charles can do something together

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
drfrankenstein
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing