Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,953 Posts
Ah yes, the "Let's post 80% on topic, but 20% completely off topic replies on a 4.5 year old thread" tactic. Bots are getting smarter and smarter!! XD

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm thankful for "the guy" who replied to this old thread, I get to see this wonderful picture. I really like red...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ah yes, the "Let's post 80% on topic, but 20% completely off topic replies on a 4.5 year old thread" tactic. Bots are getting smarter and smarter!! XD
lol
what was wrong? did he/she/it left the link? If no then why are you angry?
I didn't see any link here and don't even understand completely why did you delete his post...
maybe this post really interested him?
why? I simply can't understand such a moderators...\
you're so strict...
like my teacher when I was in school

·
Registered
976 Posts
lol
I didn't see any link here and don't even understand completely why did you delete his post...
you're so strict...
I haven't seen the post but I'm definitely sure that is like the other posts that I've seen here.

So he is not being unreasonable being strict and no, I don't think he is angry. Rather, I believe he's rather amused.

By the way, what model do you have? I'm curious considering this is your first post. If I may say, are you one of them?

·
Super Moderator
16,953 Posts
That often helps. Thats/'s some high quality photo. Did you doctor it?
Yeah photo's for size comparison are very useful. lol same question. Modern cameras are usually blurring the hell out of photos.
lol
you're so strict...
While I always give people the benefit of the doubt (they might be new to forums, not realize it's an old thread, not use English as their primary language, etc) - those posts are inane, not pertinent to the subject, in a section often "abused" by spam bots, and clearly not meant to be on the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts