Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Looks like 2008 is going to be a Japanese war of power...
[/b]
Except for the new Challenger, Camaro, and refreshed Mustang, but I guess you were talking about war of power below 450.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Except for the new Challenger, Camaro, and refreshed Mustang, but I guess you were talking about war of power below 450.
[/b]
Why don't you mentioned the E90 M3 as well? You could name whatever u like but here I'm just talking about the Japanese auto manufacturers since Toyota, Nissan's main competitor is gonna release the new Supra. The fact is that Japanese cars are dominating the American market, so they don't really care what Ford or GM is gonna make. From the way you speak, I doubt you know anything about the market. But still again, just like a kid, u can always say whatever that makes u happy.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm much more into the market then you probably know. Plus I was talking about other high horsepower cars being released for the 08 model year, since they are all competitors of each other, and I'm pretty sure the E90 M3 is out already or will be out as an 07 model, but I might be wrong with that. Yes I forgot the japanese automakers have taken over the American auto industry, that 25% market share next to GM's name doesn't mean it sells 1 out of every 4 cars in America, damn those GM biased American mathematicians. Hell the japanese are taking over the American auto industry so much that GM didn't even partner with Nissan because even with Nissan agreeing to pay billions of dollars to GM, there was still no value for GM to merge with Nissan. Hey lets just hope that Toyota remembers to put a second and sixth gear in the Supra and Nissan throws in fire extinguishers as standard equipment.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Love the flames out the back.

·
Registered
85 Posts
man did you see that downshift in the 2nd vid.. freakin fire comin out of the pipes... BAD ASS...

·
Registered
214 Posts
yeah, i'm not positive on this, but i don't think that's a good thing......
[/b]
probably just means they don't have cats on the car. when i took the cat off my srt4 it would shoot flames all the time.

thanks for linking us to the vids btw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts