Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
We can have one shiped out with in a day or so. We are selling them for $150.00. If your interested give me a call. 303-341-2160

Thanks,
Tommy

[/b]
Somewhat interested, where is it on your site? The only thing under MS6 exhaust is the magnaflow exhaust.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
What are you guys going to be charging for your test pipes? Can anyone attest to actual gains by running a test pipe, either by dyno or SOTP?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
What are the race dump pipes? Like the cutout?[/b]
the dump pipe is right after the turbine outlet. it will most likely replace the first cat and dump into the second section of the stock downpipe. the test pipe takes the place of the second cat.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
the dump pipe is right after the turbine outlet. it will most likely replace the first cat and dump into the second section of the stock downpipe. the test pipe takes the place of the second cat.[/b]
Not exactly...

The dump pipe bolts in the same location as the test pipe, but it flows the air to the ground so it doesn't get hot in the car and allows for minimial turbine back pressure...

Cullen has been running like this for a few weeks, its basically an better than OEM flange with a dump welded on it.... top notch quality, allows for an open exhaust with NO CEL for around $50...

Also, expect the test pipe to run around $100...

Hopefully Cullen will get the pictures up... as well as the pictures of the inside of the OEM cat, which everyone will clearly see why it doesn't flow at all! :)

What are you guys going to be charging for your test pipes? Can anyone attest to actual gains by running a test pipe, either by dyno or SOTP?[/b]
After seeing pictures of what the OEM cat looks like inside, most people are going to be able tell its gains...

Basically this is going to be a GREAT $100ish bolt on thats 100x easier than a DP to install, and won't cause a CEL....

·
Registered
803 Posts
in for updates. i would actually be able to afford this plus my short shifter/knob.

please get pictures up. i know it's a dumb question, but id like to see how easy it would be to instal/uninstall/return to stock

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
in for updates. i would actually be able to afford this plus my short shifter/knob.

please get pictures up. i know it's a dumb question, but id like to see how easy it would be to instal/uninstall/return to stock[/b]
Street Unit has indeed completed a test pipe and a dump pipe too. They sent me a picture last week. I believe they are shooting for mid-February launch date.

Attachments

·
Registered
595 Posts
how does the Streetunit test pipe line up correctly with no bend in the pipe? The stock piece with cat, and the other test pipe on market both have bends in them to line up correctly with stock exhaust?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Everyone interested... go here...

Test Pipe
Dump Pipe[/b]

Can't see anything in the MS6 forum..WEAK.., I go through the trouble to register, and I still can't see anything..WEAK..

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Can't see anything in the MS6 forum..WEAK.., I go through the trouble to register, and I still can't see anything..WEAK..[/b]
Then you are definately doing something wrong... PM me...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Can't see anything in the MS6 forum..WEAK.., I go through the trouble to register, and I still can't see anything..WEAK..[/b]

It's not just you... Damn.

sikanimator, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And I don't have any confirmation email so who knows. I guess I need the secret decoder ring or some shit.

·
Registered
998 Posts
can't see them either. I've been here forever.

·
Registered
795 Posts
imin on the test pipe! please let me know when they're available thankyou...

61 - 80 of 85 Posts