Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale almost brand new Tein S.Tech springs for 03+ mazda6 v6. Had these on my mazdaspeed6 for about 2 months and about 4k miles on them.

This is how it low it looks on a Speed6 dropped it almost 2 inches

$110 shipped paypal only thanks...

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!!! no one wants these??? new price $100 shipped OBO... need to get rid of these. get them here before i put em on ebay.....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Do these springs fit an 03 Mazda 6s? How low is the drop? I'm looking for a 1.5" drop, no more.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do these springs fit an 03 Mazda 6s? How low is the drop? I'm looking for a 1.5" drop, no more.
[/b]
on the box it says that it should fit an 03+ mazda6. i believe the drop is right at 1.5 for the regular 6's. it dropped my ms6 a lil more due to the extra weight.

Are you upgrading to coilovers?
[/b]
nope i went ahead and purchased some autoexe springs...

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
169 Posts
i get dibs, yes?

·
Registered
160 Posts
hey guys. These are GREAT springs. I just install a sent on my 6s this weekend. They look and feel amazing. Grab them while you still can.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i get dibs, yes?
[/b]
sorry to say but the first to come up with the cash takes it... i've had too many people flake and i need to get rid of these asap!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PM sent
[/b]
replied

hey guys. These are GREAT springs. I just install a sent on my 6s this weekend. They look and feel amazing. Grab them while you still can.
[/b]
Thanks for the comment. hope you enjoy these more than i did. how much did it lower your car?

·
Registered
169 Posts
sent you another PM.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok well, i got a local pick up pending tomorrow... if that doesn't fall through then im going with the FIRST payment sent after monday!!! These springs are packed and ready to ship or ready to be picked up....

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why didn't they work for you. What happened?

PM me
[/b]
i bought autoexe springs specifically for the mazdaspeed6 thats all.

·
Registered
160 Posts
oh, ok... that's cool. I was going to say. I love these springs and the car feels great.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SOLD!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts