Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of a new hose that connects the airbox to the Throttle body.

I own a 2003 mazda6s 6cyl.

^^^that is the hose i need^^^

any instock and how much?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in need of a new hose that connects the airbox to the Throttle body.

I own a 2003 mazda6s 6cyl.

^^^that is the hose i need^^^

any instock and how much?[/b]

It's 83.84 + freight 8.50, and it's in stock.

-Justin

·
Registered
11 Posts
just keep in mind you can get a CAI or even a short ram for about $65-125 on ebay or most aftermarket dealer sites.[/b]
The CAI for $65-$125 is not going to be a good one. I sell the genuine MAZDASPEED CAI, but it does cost more. And some people don't want a CAI, and would like only to replace a broken part if it is needed. I sell those factory replacements at 20% off MSRP, so he's getting a great price here.

This thread is a paid sponsorship, so please don't refer people away from here to buy competing products. Those comments are more appropriate in a mod forum.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry haven't ahd time to come back on here but i had to get it fixed asap for my tb was taking in unfiltered air and to much of it!

that part i was looking for was like completely cut in half and i wanted to replace it asap and not deal with taping it up or anything so i purchased it from a local dealer but thanks for the help.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The CAI for $65-$125 is not going to be a good one. I sell the genuine MAZDASPEED CAI, but it does cost more. And some people don't want a CAI, and would like only to replace a broken part if it is needed. I sell those factory replacements at 20% off MSRP, so he's getting a great price here.

This thread is a paid sponsorship, so please don't refer people away from here to buy competing products. Those comments are more appropriate in a mod forum.[/b]
Sorry, you're right I shouldn't have done that. My apologies

1 - 6 of 6 Posts