Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Mazda6 taxi yesterday...its color sort of gave me the chills. Look at the picture and you'll understand what I mean. It gives you a slight taste of the color. All taxis are taped with a giant plastic foil like that instead of a paint coating. In person it's much more frightening. You can pull the foil off if you want to.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Taxi

I think that taxis normaly look cooler then normal cars. We have a few new Mondeos with 17" and taxi sign where I live and they look really good. :D The sign acts somewhat as a wing in making the car look cooler :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

At least you'll be making a lot of new friends, meet new people and maybe get some extra cash...mmmhhhh :D

·
Registered
980 Posts

Man that's so cool you guys have nice cars as taxis...I mean come on a Benz, even the 6 is pretty good. Here now there's a growing number of Camrys and a bunch of older cars. Oh well, I dont take the taxi anyways and plus I HATE taxi drivers!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

I have taken the cab once in like... 10 years.. But yes we have some nice cabs. There is some guy in Linköping (city nearby) who has a taxi Tahoo. Now I'm normaly agianst "cityjeeps" in the city (OK for people on the countryside, they NEED them...maybe). Anyway it's still pretty cool. I mean it's LARGE :)

But we also have A LOT of Mercs and such. Not to speak about the 244 miljon Volvo-cabs :) They look pretty good though.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Taxi'

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Oh, BTW: we have a Mazda6 TAXI on my street. It's a white wagon, a realy beauty![/b]
Around here too! A silver wagon, with nice alloys! Much nicer than those boring Mercedes E-class....

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Taxi'

Originally posted by MazdaSpeed

Oh, BTW: we have a Mazda6 TAXI on my street. It's a white wagon, a realy beauty![/b]
Around here too! A silver wagon, with nice alloys! Much nicer than those boring Mercedes E-class....[/b][/quote]
OH MAN...i can't believe you call those E-class Benzes boring. Well i guess they are but they are classy. Plus the price....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Give me one and I'll be smiling constantly for a month. :)

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

BTW: The color of the cab is not pure white!!! It's egg-white...if someone would come up to you and give it to you as a present you would probably have it painted...I assure you...you've got to see it in person.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Taxi'

Originally posted by MazdaSpeed

Around here too! A silver wagon, with nice alloys! Much nicer than those boring Mercedes E-class....[/b][/quote]

Cool!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts