Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I've always thought it'd be cool to gut a radar detector, put its display in the tape deck area, and put all the detector internals behind the front grill.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've always thought it'd be cool to gut a radar detector, put its display in the tape deck area, and put all the detector internals behind the front grill.
[/b]
thats a cool idea, I wanted to put somekind of ipod dock that popped out, but after looking at how much work it would be I kind of gave up

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I agree, radar detector. If you don't find a way I will eventually haha. let me know what you end up doing with it.

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
is that a fish tank bro in the middle of the dash?
ya pimpin dont put'cho finga's on my glass!

sry, couldnt hold it in.

Name that song, anyone?

·
Registered
580 Posts
is that a fish tank bro in the middle of the dash?
ya pimpin dont put'cho finga's on my glass!

sry, couldnt hold it in.

Name that song, anyone?
[/b]
Real Big by Mannie Fresh :p

·
Registered
195 Posts
poptart toaster would work really nice.
[/b]
That would be hella sweet! But the radar detector might be slightly more practical. But can you imagine if you wire an eject button to a toaster and fit it in there?

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE (Microbio @ Jun 25 2009, 09:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1577154
put some color in there!!! maybe a clear plastic with some blue or red leds behind!!! LoL

Use your imagination.[/b]
Actually a seperate screen for the climate control settings would be nice. I'm not getting used to the audio<--->climate stuff all in one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't know if a scan guage would fit, but my nomination is for an ejector seat button :p

·
Registered
42 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts