Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my springs installed and already with just a few mins of the springs installed I can see a HUGE cap difference. The only setback is that I noticed the 6 pulled to the left a little bit. Probably needs an alignment job. I this week I installed some new tires, not the best the are Fuzion HRi 215/50 R17s. Hope to have pics up this weekend.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Just had my springs installed and already with just a few mins of the springs installed I can see a HUGE cap difference. The only setback is that I noticed the 6 pulled to the left a little bit. Probably needs an alignment job. I this week I installed some new tires, not the best the are Fuzion HRi 215/50 R17s. Hope to have pics up this weekend.
[/b]
stop teasing us you should have just waited till you had pics

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some before pics:

Here are the after pics:

Sorry for such a delay. I will get some more in a few more weeks.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Looks like the front drop isn't as pronouced as the rear drop. But still looks good nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Looks like the front drop isn't as pronouced as the rear drop. But still looks good nonetheless.
[/b]
thats what i was thinking, maybe it will settle over time

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Wish my drop still looked like that, I really have worn shocks.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
[/b]
The springs are for a 6i sedan, the hatch puts and extra 150 lbs over the rear wheels, so more rear drop. Could check on adding a spacer above top rubber seat for rear springs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts