Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
So it's finnal? I have to get my Y pipe customise because the Tanabe exhaust wont fit on a Jap Mazda 6 even though Tanabe makes their exhaust in JAPAN!!!

Would you guys have any Y Pipe converters?? Like does Tanabe have a Y pipe that will connect to the Concept G so it wil fit the jap mazda 6?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
So it's finnal? I have to get my Y pipe customise because the Tanabe exhaust wont fit on a Jap Mazda 6 even though Tanabe makes their exhaust in JAPAN!!!

Would you guys have any Y Pipe converters?? Like does Tanabe have a Y pipe that will connect to the Concept G so it wil fit the jap mazda 6?[/b]
Yes, that is the case.

No, there is no such converter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ihave an 04 6 with the 3.0 and the concept g tanabe exhaust. It is a little off center, what do I need to do? What was this about a Y pipe or something.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
He was asking if it would fit a vehicle that wasn't made in North America. You seem to be in the US, so it should fit fine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
soooooo since the v6 fits the 4, should i go with the tanabe or the magnaflow catback. because im looking for something roughly loud, but nice. Not too quiet if you get me lol

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
i just bought the magnaflow catback....personally thats my preference.

P

·
0 Posts
can anybody send me a photo of the mazda 6i 4 cylinder with the. tanabe? I'm still debating on buying it but need to see how it looks on a 6 with out the S Body effects.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts