Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sopke with someone at Injen about there plans to develope a CAI for the Mazda6, both 4 and 6 cylinder. It sounds like they are interested in the car, and the techie I spoke with wanted to know about this message board so I gave him the addess and he may join as a member to get a feel for the board and the demand for the product. I suggest people call injen and also voice there support for Injen to develop products for the M6, their website is www.injen.com and their tel# is (909) 839-0706.

It should be noted I'm very much in support of Duratec Performance, they've done a great job of working to get us performance parts as quickly as possible, so this is in no way a slight on Nikolas and his team. I just feel that the more diverse the product base the better the products overall will be.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Talked with Injen'

Too bad cuz I used to work next door to Injen in Pomona. Kind of hard to help living in Texas now.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Reading Topic: Talked with Injen

Hey Brillo,

you still want some OEM 17" alloy wheels? I just got my 6 and I am switching to some custom wheels.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Originally posted by redss

Hey Brillo,

you still want some OEM 17" alloy wheels? I just got my 6 and I am switching to some custom wheels.[/b]
I sent ya a PM

·
Registered
8 Posts

Just checked the injen site and couldn't find an email add, so I'll pledge my support on here. I'm over in Australia and will soon be ordering my 6. My buddy shipped an injen CAI over from the States for his civic (yawn) and I'd definitely get one sent over if they produce one for the 6.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts