Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well taking in the car tonight to get the clutch looked at and the transmission looked at...hopefully whatever is wrong with the rough/grinding shifting will be fixed:)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
does yours grind into 3rd? I'm finally taking mine back in tomorrow for that.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
yes it does it sucks I won't have a car for prolly 3 days or so.... I'm pissed but hey it needs to get fixed[/b]
I dont know when I'm getting mine fixed. I brought it down to a new dealer and they said I had to call Mazda and that I should go back to my old one. I then talked to Mazda for an hour in the parking lot and she talked to the dealership I wanted to go to, and they said it would be a few weeks. They told me they would call me back as soon as the service manager was done talking to a customer....still didn't get the call. I just want a new syncro, why is this shit such a hassle?

good luck with yours though, hopefully they come through and fix everything. let me know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well got my car back new starter, new transmission, and new syncros for free...very happy with my dealer... shellshock mayb you should drive down hear and get it done:)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
well got my car back new starter, new transmission, and new syncros for free...very happy with my dealer... shellshock mayb you should drive down hear and get it done:)[/b]

you got a whole new tranny? hopefully they don't need to rip mine out, and if they do they're putting my clutch/flywheel in the new one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
xshellshock
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing