Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have a few taillights for sale. A few years ago, i was in a rear ender and I cracked my driver taillight, so I replaced my OEM Black housing with the OEM Red taillights, which I ended up tinting. Then I was in another rear ender which cracked my driver inside taillight, so I ended up getting LED tails.
In short, I have 4 OEM Black housing taillights (two driver interior lights, and both passenger lights. And 3 OEM Niteshaded Red Taillights (driver outside and both passenger).

Heres the breakdown:
Black taillight pieces: $35.00 Shipped or $100.00 for three.
Tinted Taillight pieces: $25.00 Shipped or $70.00 for three.

If anyone wants to buy a complete set of the OEM blacks, I will throw in the cracked taillight in for free :)

All prices are negotiable, PM me for any offers.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey I am intrested in the black oem hosuing set, would u know if they can 5 dr hatch? Also u mention u only have 3, which one will I need to make it the set complete.
Khris

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I am intrested in the black oem hosuing set, would u know if they can 5 dr hatch? Also u mention u only have 3, which one will I need to make it the set complete.
Khris
PM'd

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for new price

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All the pictures are the ones that are on this post. Do you want to see anything in specific?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black housings Pending.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. all still for sale

·
Registered