Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
The best place to buy a set of tails is from fellow forum memebers, that way you know they are of good quality. Ebay might have good prices, but quality usually isnt the best, especially when around the $150-$200 price.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow there are a lot of tail options. What I'd really like are ones that have the colour of the NA OEM '07s (black surround with coloured lights), but the shape of the euro lights (no bulge). Does that exist?

The closest I've seen are the car-led lights, but I'd prefer ones where the brake lights are red and signals are yellow even when they're not lit.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Wow there are a lot of tail options. What I'd really like are ones that have the colour of the NA OEM '07s (black surround with coloured lights), but the shape of the euro lights (no bulge). Does that exist?
Yup, the euro and JDM ones. And there's an aftermarket set in the for sale section right now. But don't buy them, I'm saving my pennies. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yup, the euro and JDM ones. And there's an aftermarket set in the for sale section right now. But don't buy them, I'm saving my pennies. :D
Do you mean these? http://forum.mazda6club.com/exterior/252336-smoked-led-tails.html

I'm looking for non-LED ones that have the colour even when they're off. It looks like those ones are all black when off.

Trying to get something that looks OEM, just don't want the bulge or altezza look. I guess it doesn't have to be non-LED, but LEDs tend to not really look OEM... I like how the Mazda3's LED tails look, too bad there isn't something really similar for the 6.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Do you mean these? http://forum.mazda6club.com/exterior/252336-smoked-led-tails.html

I'm looking for non-LED ones that have the colour even when they're off. It looks like those ones are all black when off.

Trying to get something that looks OEM, just don't want the bulge or altezza look. I guess it doesn't have to be non-LED, but LEDs tend to not really look OEM... I like how the Mazda3's LED tails look, too bad there isn't something really similar for the 6.
Nope, these. I agree, I wish there was something that had the same coloring as the stock, just LED. I'm in the minority of not really liking the ring of the Car-LED lights.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Just going to dig up a fossil of a post ...
Does anyone know if F4dlighting.com is still making these Car-LED Tails?
I know it's been years since anyone posted about them but I just scooped up a 2004 MZ6s and I'm going to start fooling with it.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts