·
Registered
68 Posts
Are these True Euro or not?

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Are these True Euro or not?[/b]
Are they "true euro"...no. True euros do not have a bulb opening on the trunk lamps and cost like least 400USD to boot. The ones you posted are simply aftermarket tails that have not side bulge. So in turn are "euro-type" tails, like mine. Even though mine are OEM not aftermarket. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
What are you looking to get? If you want try potentialmotorsports.com or pm justins6s, I think they either are thinking of making led tails for wagons or they already have been running full production on them.

But if you are just looking for euro tails, I suggest ebay or the like. Or if you are looking for a different color head to a dealership or pm sheldon at mazmart for a deal, he can get OEM parts for you. GL

·
Registered
70 Posts
If i could find black euros, I would buy them. Potential Motorsports is out. RPM store apparently doesnt sell. Ebay is a toss up on whether they will fit or not (bad experiences in the past with previous parts). oh well

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i know i kinda have a stupid question, but here goes...

i have a 05 mazda 6i and i live in the US, which means i have the bulge on my tail lights, i was wondering does anybody know where i can get altezza black taillights for my car that will actually fit, as far as i know all the tail lights ive seen are made for cars without the bulge or just for the mazda 6s or mazdaspeed 6... i know they all have slightly different bumpers and some lights wont fit some models so if you guys could help out that would be fantastic

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE (BIG BAD WOLF @ Jun 10 2009, 03:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1570997
hey i know i kinda have a stupid question, but here goes...

i have a 05 mazda 6i and i live in the US, which means i have the bulge on my tail lights, i was wondering does anybody know where i can get altezza black taillights for my car that will actually fit, as far as i know all the tail lights ive seen are made for cars without the bulge or just for the mazda 6s or mazdaspeed 6... i know they all have slightly different bumpers and some lights wont fit some models so if you guys could help out that would be fantastic[/b]

Why would you want to put Toyota lights on your car???

·
Registered
9 Posts
related question I've got an 08 m6 i-4 and I've been looking around ebay and other places to find some replacement head & taillights and I'm not sure where in Edmonton to get them or whats really involved with switching them out.
I'm looking at doing some mods and the lights are what I was starting with Ideas,Suggestions, Options are all welcome. I've removed the rear emblems to date thats it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rvinyl'ed taillights

an alternative route to niteshades if you are scared of the process haha. here are some before and after shots of the tint on my oem lights. easy to install all you need is a heat gun/hair dryer, a hardcard/credit card to smooth air bubbles, a knife, and a solution of water and soap to apply the vinyl easier and make quick removal possilbe because mess ups happen. thier website has installation instructions as well as hundreds of different colors and applications. Rvinyl Headlight Tint, Tail Light Tint, Window Tint, Dash Kits

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd like to ask how this is reflected I the UK models. I pick up my 2006 facelift 6 hatchback tomorrow and I know it has a cracked rear tail light right hand side. They are the clear lenses with chrome finish. Parts on eBay are available but rarely specify whether it is facelift. Will say a 2003 set fit or do I need a 2006 set. The front lights are the black back with clear lense kind and I think they look great and would love the rear kind to be that style too. Any uk owners have a clue about this?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ebay tails

I'm a newb...just got my hands on an 05 mazda6. I love the looks except for the stock tails (obviously I'm not alone).

Anyone have any experience with the few options that are on ebay from around $150-$200? They seem to be decent, but I'm having trouble finding pictures of them on actual cars. I mostly want to know if they are flush with the car and that they aren't total pieces of crap ;)

***And while I love the look of the $300+ ones that seem to be the popular choice on here, I was looking to spend $200 or less.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts