Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
More Black Euros (still no bulge)

[/b]
^^^ wrong. those are the speed6 tails, which may be more expensive than the normal black euros (at least that is the case for the NA speed tails). someone may want to double check. but good on everything else.

all in all, thanks to jax, kwik, and myself, this thread should be stickied :)

EDIT: stickied it is!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can anyone help me here. I'm looking into getting diff tail lights for my steel grey 6. I was wondering if you guys think the clear lens tail lights from Mazda would like good on that dark color. I know they look great on white, but I'm not sure about on the grey. I think grey tail lights on the new '06 mazdas might look great, but I'm not sure if they are available at the dealer. Anyone got any info?

·
Administrator
8,407 Posts
Can anyone help me here. I'm looking into getting diff tail lights for my steel grey 6. I was wondering if you guys think the clear lens tail lights from Mazda would like good on that dark color. I know they look great on white, but I'm not sure about on the grey. I think grey tail lights on the new '06 mazdas might look great, but I'm not sure if they are available at the dealer. Anyone got any info?
[/b]
Take a look here:

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=40011

BTW, I bought the '06 tails for my Steel Gray, and they look great, and IMO better looking than the clear lenses...

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks guys. I think im going to *risk* getting them fro the hk-plus guy. Even though there is a good chance they will come damaged, he is very ok with returns and exchanges so hopefully ill end up lucky. Otherwise its a big price jump.
[/b]

HOW DID IT GO?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Is there a better comparison of the blacked out euro and the JDM style tails? Also does anyone sell the JDM style on this board? I've looked around and only found the euro GB. Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
So after reading all the replies on this topic, where would be a good.... "safe" place to buy clear or tinted euros that would fit a 05 NA 6s.... I was actually lookin at the HK dude on ebay, VERY glad I read this post. Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
So after reading all the replies on this topic, where would be a good.... "safe" place to buy clear or tinted euros that would fit a 05 NA 6s.... I was actually lookin at the HK dude on ebay, VERY glad I read this post. Thanks everyone!!
[/b]

check rpmstore.com, a site sponsor. i believe corksport, another site sponsor, also carries them. or check the buy/sell forum as sometimes they go up there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
so..............
will the genuine 2006 HB black tail fit on the 2004 HB
if it does then i am going to order a set of 06 blacks and replace my 04 reds
you guys are great, thanks
and that silver 6 with the black tail looks HOT
i have chekd with my mazda dealer in bc canada, still, nobody knows...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok the clear ones. Where can someone actually buy them? I emailed RPM but they said they don't sell them anymore.
For a 2007 MazdaSpeed 6

·
Registered
56 Posts
Alright so i have a dark grey mazda 6 with tints and im planning on getting back rims.. so the whole car is dark except the tail lights are bright red and they look kinda cheesy so im wondering if i should tint them or maybe get different ones.. im kinda a noob on the topic.. any ideas?

21 - 40 of 70 Posts