Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale T-maxx w/ extras. Metal servos, custom exhaust, rechargable bat cell, big wheels and alot more. One major issue w/ the truck I blew the piston and replaced it, but its never ran right ever since. Im having trouble getting it started, my neighbor has the same truck and we swaped motors to see if that was the only problem it had and it ran just fine. My Origional idea was to just replace the motor w/ a stock one off of ebay for like 40-60 bucks, but I have too many projects going on w/ my1/8th scale cars. Its rare when I did run this guy its more like a crowd pleaser. Its fast and it wont flip over as easily w/ the big wheels. The wheels/tires alone were 120.00 when I got them new, after metal servos and bat cell that was another 100+. So Im selling it cheep, buyer will have to further tune or just buy another motor. Price 200.00 + shipping or best offer Im open. Im also throwing in head and tail light conversion kit, so you can further run down your batt by showing off, and new wheel bar it was 27.00 bucks alone all yours w/ the truck.

·
Registered
947 Posts
What would you be interested in for a trade? Car parts, audio, gaming stuff, elec, ect...??

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What would you be interested in for a trade? Car parts, audio, gaming stuff, elec, ect...??
[/b]
When I sell a toy its to buy another toy or along those lines, the only mod I have on my car is the injen cai. I would like some audio for my big ford, or some upgrades for my 6. I can also add some cash for like a magnaflow, wheels whatever.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have any intrest in a Alpine 10" sub. It was only used about a month. I also have a Hess truck collection that I've been trying to get rid of. Let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just sold some parts of my last car....I have $200 burning a hole in my pocket.... would you do $200 shipped? Where do you live?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Your lucky you got your T to run decent. God I hated that engine. Hell my EK-4 is/was much more reliable. I just wanted to add that was a good deal. :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Dang, I've really got to get my TMaxx out and run it, I haven't run it in a year or so. Just don't have the time anymore. :( I have an Ofna MBX also, haven't run that one much since I replaced the motor. They're hella fun but time consuming maintaining them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts