Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have seen a bunch of people with systems hooked up into their stock cd players. does any1 know how this is done. i have a 03 mazda 6 single cd player. so does any1 know how i could hook up a amp to that. i want 2 add some boom boom 2 my zoom zoom

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
ok so i have seen a bunch of people with systems hooked up into their stock cd players. does any1 know how this is done. i have a 03 mazda 6 single cd player. so does any1 know how i could hook up a amp to that. i want 2 add some boom boom 2 my zoom zoom
[/b]
no problem. this stuff has been covered numerous time before. do a search, or just browse through this thread. i see you're new to the forum, read through the stickies in the newbie section. if you're in doubt where to post, post in the newbie thread to avoid being flamed.

·
Registered
418 Posts
from the question im guessing you have never messed with car audio before.... so odds are your gonna take it to a shop and they will worry about it...

to answer the question.... you can buy a LOC (line out converter) which takes speaker wire inputs and outputs RCA cables which are the traditional signal to amp (red and white plugs) Also, most amps now a days have high signal inputs, for these u just run the speaker wire from your headunit to the amp and it does its own converting.... this is the method i use in my setup, avoids extra equipement which = extra ways to break

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
travis0385
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing