Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Mazda 6 with a "Backup Camera" . The screen shows a red circle with a red check mark in the upper left corner when the camera is on. What does it mean???? And should I be concerned?

·
Registered
41 Posts
2016 Mazda 6 with a "Backup Camera" . The screen shows a red circle with a red check mark in the upper left corner when the camera is on. What does it mean???? And should I be concerned?

YES. That means your car is running way too hot. Probably should not drive it. Just kidding. If you press the check mark it takes you to a menu for the backup camera. All good. Haha

·
Registered
582 Posts
Life rule to live by: ALWAYS hit the button!>:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
It's the box that you check for the extra 50 bhp 😋 it only works if you have stickers, right?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
It looks a little like a checkmark, but it is supposed to be a down arrow indicating it's a button that opens a menu.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Loooooool

Sent from the wrong side of the tracks.
Also, just wanted to put the word out there, be sure to premix every 3 full ups or so with 2 stroke oil so your rotors don't go bad. That light can also indicate rotor housing issues

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would like to thank the following A--Holes for their WORTHLESS replies to my Post.

Horn17

Wither48

GerryB

ThaPoet

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would like to thank the following A--Holes for their WORTHLESS replies to my Post.

Horn17

Wither48

GerryB

ThaPoet
Hey, I'm sorry. We were just making some jokes and we didn't mean to waste your time. I apologize for messing around on your thread, because in all seriousness you had a legitimate question that could've been potentially dangerous

1 - 18 of 18 Posts