Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
5-17-2016

Anyway, your switch and your money is headed your way.

Trust me, if I could get Yahoo to quit Spamming messages from the board, I'd be on it. All it does is cost me money when people PM and then give-up because I don't reply and sell them a switch.

And, yes, I still have switches. still $20 shipped to board members.

Karl
Karl, I paid for the switch via PayPal on Dec 9 2015, no switch yet, after close to 6 months.

We have gone back an forth a bit and I understand your many issues with email, as well as other priorities. And I understand you are doing this mostly as a favor to the members, after digging deep to find a supplier for this oem part.

No need for a courtesy refund, please send me the switch.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yes, it should work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seeking switch part number

Karl - can you share a part number for the switch? I plan to repair my son's vehicle and need to identify the switch ASAP. thanks. David

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
........ Anyway, your switch and your money is headed your way.
.....And, yes, I still have switches. still $20 shipped to board members.
Karl
Karl,
Thanks for the Pay Pal refund, but I was hoping to get the switch, rather than a refund. So I'd be happy to pay for a switch, if you still have them.

BTW: Karl is an original owner, as I am. He was the first to install the prototype Mazdaspeed sway bar set, the only ones with an adjustable rear bar.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hello

I'm having the same problem I've always had- Yahoo constantly puts board notification into Spam.

I do have switches. Prices are still the same. I've had to change sources a few times, so the price I charge is always based on an average of what I pay. To give you an idea- the high side I pay is 5x the low side. Just deends on who has them.

USPS Express shipping is still part of the price for forum members. (if you've seen them on other sites and ebay, I charge a little bit more elsewhere)

Thanks
Karl

Reactions: Bigsky

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I do still have switches available. Still $20 for members.

Reactions: DrFeelGood

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I do still have switches available. Still $20 for members.
I've read that you had and have issues with Yahoo puting the notifications on your Spam folder.

If I may suggest, you can just use the website's notification. If you are using the website, you should see a blue dot on your profile picture and clicking it will show you "Alerts".

The same thing if you are using Tapatalk. You can turn ON the notifications and you should see the alerts on your phone.

If ever you get lost with the new layout, I suggest using the bookmark function to save this particular thread you started.

Thank you for staying in the forum.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts