Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice, a new fellow yellow. What u planning to do to it? I got a yellow M6 too, check it out and tell me what u think. Nice car, congrats. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, a new fellow yellow. What u planning to do to it? I got a yellow M6 too, check it out and tell me what u think. Nice car, congrats. :)
[/b]

Ohhh your car is very nice ! I love it...

I have the Badgeless / debadged Ken style front grill but its still unpainted and the eyelids are going to have some yellow paint to :) And i have orderd the Valiant lip from Japan :love: ..but the shippment is 2-3 months :swearin:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ohhh your car is very nice ! I love it...

I have the Badgeless / debadged Ken style front grill but its still unpainted and the eyelids are going to have some yellow paint to :) And i have orderd the Valiant lip from Japan :love: ..but the shippment is 2-3 months :swearin:
[/b]
Oh thanks, yea i just got my gauge pod and gauges that i ordered this week/last week. I just ordered B&M tranny cooler from summit, just waiting for it to come in. I also ordered the reverse glow gauges too and i reordered 4 more 6LED bulbs to put in my autometer gauges and the cupholder mod. I also got 6 6LED bulbs for my map dome and back dome and doors. Im installing them sumtime next week or next next week. Ill take sum pics and post them up... :yesnod: Man that sucks to wait 2-3 months for the lip kit...

·
Registered
270 Posts
nice lookin 6. great pics! loving the backdrop. (^_^)-b

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yay, another yellow! Welcome to the club, car looks nice.
[/b]
:love: :love: ohhh i love you car man...the V-style painted hood..its so cool..i was thinking about doing the same..do you have any more pic. of your car ? If u do can u please email it to me ?

·
Registered
366 Posts
:love: :love: ohhh i love you car man...the V-style painted hood..its so cool..i was thinking about doing the same..do you have any more pic. of your car ? If u do can u please email it to me ?
[/b]
I also wanted to do the V-style on my hood as well, maybe i will when i get a carbon fiber hood... :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Why wait for a carbon fiber hood to do V-style :) ?
[/b]
I dunno, cuz i dont really want to paint my hood right now..lol. Or maybe i might, but not now though....no money... :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts