Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call form my connection at the SCCA and have a partial schedule of next seasons event. There will be two events held in Toronto! You guys are lucky, you get to see a few of us twice in the same year!

Here are the dates:

July 6-8 Exhibition Place

August 24-26 Mosport

Hopefully, my good friends Paul and Steve will work with me on these events, as far as lodging, camping and other accomodations. I know all who came last year, had a great time, it should be even better next year! Lauri and I already have the passports and are ready to go!

P.S. No weddings :D

Hope to see more of you at this years events!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Marlon it is always a pleasure to work with you

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Sweet Chicken....

and no there won't be a wedding this time around for me ;D

marlon you have PM
[/b]

:nono: There better not be a wedding for him, cause it would be followed by a funeral :irate:

Mrs C :D

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like Mrs. C! Someone to keep Mr. Laman in line, we need to get her hazard pay! :D

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dang! They only posted a partial schedule. Can't wait for the full schedule to be release.
[/b]
I am hoping they put Mid-Ohio and Cleveland Grand Prix on the schedule, that would be great! In addition, maybe they'll add Lime Rock, VIR as well. who knows. I just hope they don't go back to Infineon with NASCAR, that would suck ass again, they were shafted!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts