Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
silpherh has recently installed suspension/wheels lighting kit to match his interior lighting.
just posting pictures for him as he requested. tell him what you think!

(((NOTE: He does NOT drive with them on, only for show purposes while it's parked just so u guys know)))

·
Registered
748 Posts
NICE!!!, the light doesn't seem center though (front tires), maybe with two per wheel it would look more even; i'm assuming you have one per wheel. I want to do the same thing, but with yellow lights. Is that the varad kit? how was installation?

get clear side markers with red bulbs btw. same for the rear license plate lights, just a suggestion. too many colors up front, you got the HIDs, lower yellow fogs, then amber sides, and now red wheel/suspension lighting.

·
Registered
192 Posts
SLVR04M6 good looking out i should really clear up the front end to much going on there fo sho. It is the Varad suspension lighting kit it ran me 250 dollars so getting 2 kits would be a bit much lol. If it was center there isnt much room for them to mount then esp cause my wheels are wide and i am affraid that if i hit a bump they might get knocked off. the rear center but because it is there it shines straigh out and get people driving. thanx agian SLVR04M6 when we gonna have a meet agian just to kick it? haha see ya around mang PayzE!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Dude, that looks tight!

I agree about the alignment on the front wheels... No matter what, I would have them match directions even if you had to move the rear ones - and about getting rid of the amber side marker lights & fogs, it makes it messy (so to say)

But overall very cool!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
to many colors switch all the colors to blue to match the headlights.

·
Registered
548 Posts
that is a badass 6 man! What exhaust is that with the dual tips??

·
Registered
192 Posts
the exhaust is from procarparts.com they are otto exhaust wit custom pipes from cat back. i was thinkin about just blacking out the side markers =/ but iono.

·
Registered
748 Posts
SLVR04M6 good looking out i should really clear up the front end to much going on there fo sho. It is the Varad suspension lighting kit it ran me 250 dollars so getting 2 kits would be a bit much lol. If it was center there isnt much room for them to mount then esp cause my wheels are wide and i am affraid that if i hit a bump they might get knocked off. the rear center but because it is there it shines straigh out and get people driving. thanx agian SLVR04M6 when we gonna have a meet agian just to kick it? haha see ya around mang PayzE!
[/b]
Don't want to make you cry, but I found it for $99 (only in red, other colors 149; still beats 250), so for those interested, this is a good price, ENJOY!!!

lol....forgot to post the site, HERE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts